PDA

View Full Version : Some Biplane Screenshots

Flyboy208
June 22nd, 2009, 15:59
Felt the urge this afternoon to do several short Biplane flights, just to hear "The wind in the wires".

Hope you all enjoy the pics ...

Cheers! Mike :wiggle:

Flyboy208
June 22nd, 2009, 16:47
Had to add the awesome Sopwith Camel ...

Mike :wiggle:

delta_lima
June 23rd, 2009, 09:06
Hey Mike - the yellow RAF Stearman shot is outstanding - the way the grass and fields look is superb!

Bravo on some great shots.

dl

Matt Wynn
June 23rd, 2009, 09:40
Hey Mike - the yellow RAF Stearman shot is outstanding - the way the grass and fields look is superb!

Bravo on some great shots.

dl

i agree entirely there, what scenery is that? nothin better after a fly than a cold beer :icon29:

EMatheson
June 23rd, 2009, 09:44
What scenery is it is said yellow-stearman shot? Looks like EDTQ Pattonville - until I notice that the ground photo-texture extends outside the boundaries of the EDTQ scenery package...

Ashaman
June 23rd, 2009, 10:49
Ah... the SVA... the plane with which I am participating to the revival of the flight of Arturo Ferrarin together to the craziest of the insane asylum which is the VA I am subscribed to. :bump:

Slight problem the fact that it cannot be trimmed, but it is something you make due with the throttle. :ernae:

Flyboy208
June 23rd, 2009, 11:12
What scenery is it is said yellow-stearman shot? Looks like EDTQ Pattonville - until I notice that the ground photo-texture extends outside the boundaries of the EDTQ scenery package...

Pattonville is correct, and my terrain there other than the airport us default.

Happy you all are enjoying my pics!

Mike :wavey:

Cazzie
June 23rd, 2009, 12:08
Second Stearman shot is awesome Mike. :ernae:

Caz

EMatheson
June 23rd, 2009, 16:10
Pattonville is correct, and my terrain there other than the airport us default.

Happy you all are enjoying my pics!

Mike :wavey:
No wonder I didn't recognize it... you seem to be using Pattonville 1.4 - I am still using 1.3 (mainly because I didn't know 'til today there was a version 1.4), and the differences are surprisingly large!

Flyboy208
June 23rd, 2009, 18:28
No wonder I didn't recognize it... you seem to be using Pattonville 1.4 - I am still using 1.3 (mainly because I didn't know 'til today there was a version 1.4), and the differences are surprisingly large!

Aha! Now I wish I could remember where to download it from, as so many have asked ...

A few more piccies of mine ...

EMatheson
June 23rd, 2009, 18:42
Aha! Now I wish I could remember where to download it from, as so many have asked ...

Here... this is the home of the wonderful scenery...
http://www.climbspeed.de/
for those that need it, or simply need to bookmark it...

Naismith
June 23rd, 2009, 19:42
Not being very "up" on stringbags, what are the first two at the top of the page please?