PDA

View Full Version : To Lionheart....

JayKae
June 22nd, 2009, 05:19
I thought to myself "Shall I write you an email for this?" and I decided against it. I am not one for glass pits and I bought your Kodiak when it first came out and never got around to flying it, until tonight and I just wanted to say that I think that the people you look up to, the Lyons, Bill and Lyn would be proud of this little piece of superb technology, I reckon this is a classic plane, she handles beautifully, the detail is superb and she has all the characteristics that I think a bush plane should have, excellent, excellent work, I am thoroughly impressed mate.

BananaBob
June 22nd, 2009, 05:27
Completely agree with you bro, good post. :medals::medals:

bushpilot
June 22nd, 2009, 05:54
True every word.:applause: My favorite FSX addon aircraft, and I'm a guy who usually hates modern avionics.

cheezyflier
June 22nd, 2009, 06:07
me too! :applause:

Epsillon
June 22nd, 2009, 07:05
+1 :applause::applause::applause:

harleyman
June 22nd, 2009, 07:15
YUP...Agreed......

Its super..........:ernae:

Lazerbeak
June 22nd, 2009, 07:26
You know, I was also thinking to write you an email, like JayKae, but this thread works just as well. I am a proud owner of your Kodiak, your Epic, and your Junkers W33, and let me tell you, if you ever wanted to define "happy customer", just look me up. :icon_lol:

These are such great addons, and trust me, I'm exceedingly picky when it comes to payware, and these planes are worth the money and then some. Sir, you are a true craftsman, and I look forward to adding many more of your creations to my hangar. :applause:

gera
June 22nd, 2009, 08:33
Super Duper Scooper!!!!!......one of the best around!!!!!!!:applause::applause::applause::applau se:

Lionheart
June 22nd, 2009, 09:04
Thanks guys. I am humbled.

Dwight did some fantastic work on those screen gauges, especially in bringing up their performance.

Have fun and happy flying,

Bill

jpmouse
June 22nd, 2009, 13:31
I have over 200 aircraft and I can't stop flying the same one over, and over, and over again. The Kodiak is SUPER! Thanks:isadizzy:

JP

CG_1976
June 22nd, 2009, 13:39
110% agree the Kodiak is my faverite Caribbean/C.America AC, and thats were I fly 85% of my time.

gera
June 22nd, 2009, 13:41
110% agree the Kodiak is my faverite Caribbean/C.America AC, and thats were I fly 85% of my time.

Did you fly the two Guatemalan Flights????....with that plane you can land on any airfield there...

jdhaenens
June 22nd, 2009, 14:12
I just recently purchased the Kodiak Quest. Being a military aircraft enthusiast, I only have two payware GA's: the Twin Comanche from Eaglesoft and The Kodiak from Bill. I've had a great time landing the Quest in places that, well, a person probably ought not land.

I'm having a blast with it! Thanks Bill.

Jim

CG_1976
June 22nd, 2009, 14:21
Did you fly the two Guatemalan Flights????....with that plane you can land on any airfield there...

Havent gotten to Guatemala yet in FSX. Tropical Storm Andres has my attention at the moment. Were is your scnery please, I might need a break tonite from flying TS hunting the last 8 hours. Its high time I got to Guatemala and take the Kodiak for a spin tour trip.