Panther_99FS
June 21st, 2009, 21:00
You remember Steve Erwin...

What ever happened to him?

Tragically,
He was killed by a Sting Ray......:frown:

demorier
June 22nd, 2009, 00:35
Seen something like this before....I think it's called TRUST !!!!!!!

Dangerousdave26
June 22nd, 2009, 02:57
Tragically,
He was killed by a Sting Ray......:frown:

No sadly he tempted Fate one too many times just like this person is doing.

Wild animals like that are dangerous always even when in captivity.

MCDesigns
June 22nd, 2009, 04:49
Seen something like this before....I think it's called TRUST !!!!!!!

Nope, stupidity! LOL.:isadizzy:

cheezyflier
June 22nd, 2009, 05:53
You remember Steve Erwin...

What ever happened to him?

don't take it the wrong way but, that's the most amazing question i've seen in a long time. were you on this planet in 2006? when he bought the farm the news was all over it for months, television, internet, radio and newspapers. the video of his incident was all over the net. the press over him, his wife, and daughter was front page for probably 6 months at least. they got more attention after he died than while he was alive.

Dangerousdave26
June 22nd, 2009, 06:14
That was a retorical question but I was hoping for someone to answer it so I could reply with the reply I made. Some day we will have to get a good Retorical Question emoticon. :kilroy:

It was a sad situtation for Steve and his family this guy is placing himself in the same high risk group.

Cazzie
June 22nd, 2009, 06:26
Sorry, bad pun, but folks I handle wild animals, I just make sure they are (a) not poisonous, (b) are not my size or larger than me, and (C) are not carnivores that as soon eat you alive if they are hungry, as put up with your dookie when they are not!

Fool gonna die before me!

Caz

cheezyflier
June 22nd, 2009, 19:12
That was a retorical question but I was hoping for someone to answer it so I could reply with the reply I made. Some day we will have to get a good Retorical Question emoticon. :kilroy:

It was a sad situtation for Steve and his family this guy is placing himself in the same high risk group.

sorry, i never see that stuff coming.