PDA

View Full Version : Rata 2d panel

Crashwoody1
June 21st, 2009, 11:44
Hello all,

Closeing in on the completion of the rata, and the one problem that is nagging at me is the 2d panel. The best 1-16 rata panel is the one that Tech Worm made for nice little rata that is here at the out house.
I cant use that panel with out permision and i would love to use it cause it would add that much more to the whole project. so im putting in a mini panel and i would suggest that you use that panel and map in gauges or use those existing gauges or map in the ones i have in the vc.

For my personal rata im useing that panel. I think its the best rata panel out there. I know ol Tek would let me use it but in respect of his work I cant unless he says expressly that i can.

Just a suggestion.

So far things are recovering well, I lost some files due to vista problems, so in the last little vista episode i turfed vista for ever and went to xp 64 bit and now no more losses and no more little surprizes with vista bs.

If any of you know how i can get permision to use the panel then great if not then you know where to get the best one. will be showing screenies in the coming week.

\thanks all.
Crashwoody

LOBO
June 21st, 2009, 12:06
If you are talking about this 2d panel (pic attached) then it was made by me. Therefore, you have my permission to use it.

Cheers,
Lobo da Silva

WarHorse47
June 21st, 2009, 12:27
Need a pic of the real thing?

Slightly lightened to better display the interior.

--WH

Crashwoody1
June 21st, 2009, 13:07
Sweet, thank u thank u thank u!!!!

This will really add to this addon, thank u very much!

Credits of course going to you.

Crash

Ps some how I thought Tech made it, got my wires crossed i guess!

PutPut
June 21st, 2009, 14:45
Sweet, thank u thank u thank u!!!!

This will really add to this addon, thank u very much!

Credits of course going to you.

Crash

Ps some how I thought Tech made it, got my wires crossed i guess!

Don't feel bad; at age 77 somedays I can't remember if I tied my shoes! Fortunately, I haven't forgotten my wife's name (it's Honey!).

Paul

Milton Shupe
June 21st, 2009, 17:56
If you are talking about this 2d panel (pic attached) then it was made by me. Therefore, you have my permission to use it.

Cheers,
Lobo da Silva

Lobo,

That is one awesome panel :medals: