PDA

View Full Version : 'Brett Favre & Minnesota Vikings; Round 2'

Panther_99FS
June 17th, 2009, 05:49
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9687896/On-the-Mark:-Favre's-just-another-scheming-celeb

TARPSBird
June 17th, 2009, 09:48
Like the title of the article says, "just another scheming celeb". :mad:

TomSteber
June 17th, 2009, 09:58
Many of us here in Green Bay who LOVED this guy for all he did for the team over the 16yrs he played here are ready for him to play for the Vikings in Green Bay.

Can't wait to see Clay Matthews take him out for that career ending (for good) injury!

It will be the ultimate irony!

The Favre jersy is packed away for a LONG time, maybe to never see the light of day again.

Any G.B. fans that still support him after the Lombardi comments (Vince didn't go to an arch rival) should just really get over the man crush thing they have and try supporting someone who deserves it.

Kiwikat
June 17th, 2009, 12:24
This is just plain sad.

TARPSBird
June 17th, 2009, 13:39
Many of us here in Green Bay who LOVED this guy for all he did for the team over the 16yrs he played here are ready for him to play for the Vikings in Green Bay.
Can't wait to see Clay Matthews take him out for that career ending (for good) injury! It will be the ultimate irony!
Tom, I was thinkin' the same thing as your Clay Matthews comment but kept my mouth shut - better to hear it from a GB fan. :icon_lol:

Snuffy
June 17th, 2009, 14:37
Nobody cares ... he should have stayed retired 6 years ago. :kilroy: :sleep:

Kiwikat
June 17th, 2009, 14:47
Nobody cares ... he should have stayed retired 6 years ago. :kilroy: :sleep:

Trust me, people care up here near green bay. :kilroy: