PDA

View Full Version : Groundcrew Aircraft

Autothrottle
June 16th, 2009, 22:58
Hello everyone,

Regshanger Groundcrew section has a wealth of information on World War 2 aircraft.If I have offended anyone in regards to regshanger I apologize. They have wonderful aircraft that fit comfortably in anyones library. Iv'e noticed that the Heinkel 111 and the FW200 and others , including Nactpilotens Heinkel 219 all have self installing shared files. Is there any for the Groundcrew Junkers 87? Like self extracting files , maybe ones that were laying around somewhere? There are shared files for the 110's as well, they can be used with Nacht's 219. Anyone know if it can be used for anything else?

Autothrottle
June 17th, 2009, 20:56
In short order what I'm trying to get across is are there any Self installing shared files for the groundcrew Ju87 or can it be used with other shared files from Regshanger like the Bf110 shared files?

cristiano103
June 17th, 2009, 22:12
In short order what I'm trying to get across is are there any Self installing shared files for the groundcrew Ju87 or can it be used with other shared files from Regshanger like the Bf110 shared files?

Hi Autothrottle

I don't undrstand well what You mean but the shared files for the Reg's Ju87 are here

http://www.regshanger.com/Regs%20hanger%20main/CFS3%20Aircaft/Ju87/Ju87b%20shared/zip/ju87b_shared.zip

Cheers :ernae: and have always good flying
Cris "Astore"