PDA

View Full Version : Achim\pen32

Fibber
June 16th, 2009, 14:43
Quick question to refresh my brain (what's left). I had to reload most of the game and I can't remember if Pens 2TAF airfields and Achims airfields included buildings and other infrastructure. When they are loaded through the scenery library I only seem to get faint runways for both sets. Am I missing something I possibly need?

Rami
June 16th, 2009, 15:01
Achim's do...Pen32Win's don't unless you add them.

Fibber
June 16th, 2009, 15:08
Rami, thanks for the reply:applause:. Had a little problem where the game seemed to go :pop4: and I have been getting some CRS :isadizzy: as to what files have what, and need what, with-in the game

Fibber
June 17th, 2009, 13:00
Rami;
re: Pens airfields. In the read-me there is a paragraph about additional add-ons for the set, Some to be buildings etc. Do you happen to know if these were ever posted and what the file names were? I might have them and not be PROPERLY associating /recognizing the names as to what is described in the read-mes'.
Also does anyone have any decent concrete / tarmac/ taxiway textures beside the stock ones? I love the FS2004 ones in Real Pro Enviroment but can't get them to show properly.
Thanks in advance.

Rami
June 17th, 2009, 14:43
He never moved on to add infrastructure to the airbases. As far as textures, I do not use Pen32Win's bases, no I'm not much of help there.

Fibber
June 17th, 2009, 15:38
Thanks, saved me a lot of poking about and breaking of teeth.:wavey: