PDA

View Full Version : who have o where can i finid this alphasim models as freeware

aceman0x
June 15th, 2009, 18:06
B17g B24j B25j Bf110 C47 Do17z2 He111h Ju87a Ju88a Mosquito P38 Tempest Bf109e Bf109g Fw190a Hurricane_I P47d P51d Spitfire_MkI Spitfire_MkIX

i know that some of this alphasim models are here i need all because i want to creat a cfs2 mod with the original missions usin alphas sim models because are the best or AS MODELS

OBIO
June 15th, 2009, 18:37
Aceman,

Some of the planes in your list are in our library, which is still being repaired after a recent server crash. Some of the planes can be found on Simviation.com and Flightsim.com. Some I have not seen...and I have virtually every item Alpha Sim has released as freeware.

B17g: The Alpha B-17s are in our library. I did up panels for these planes and a very nice B17 sound pack based on Lawdog's sound files...these too are in our library.

B24j: The CFS2 B-24 package, which has a D and J model, can be found on Simviation.com. Once you have it, go to Flightsim.com and find the FS2004 version of the package and copy the panel folder from it into the CFS2 version...this will give you the 2D and VC panels with gauges.

B25j: The freeware AS B-25s are in our library, and I did panels for the planes as well.

Bf110, C47, Do17z2, He111h: Have not seen these as freeware

Ju87a: Have not seen a JU87A from Alpha Sim. There is an old old JU87B that Alpha SIm released as freeware, but it is not worth having.

Ju88a: In our library, and I am pretty sure I uploaded a panel for it.

Mosquito, P38, Tempest, Bf109e, Bf109g, Fw190a, Hurricane_I: These either have not been released as freeware or have been released but are very old CFS1 models and not worth hunting for...trust me, I went hunting for them and deleted them shortly after finding them.

P47d: This has not been released as freeware

P51d: Have been released as a F2004 freeware, a conversion of the plane is in our library. Not really usable as AI due to not being multi-LOD

Spitfire_MkI Spitfire_MkIX: There are two Spitfire packages that Alpha SIm released as freeware. I think they are in our library.

TO find the ALpha Sim models in our library, do a search using the Author box at the bottom of the main download page and select Alpha Oldies. This will give you several pages of Alpha Sim freeware releases for FS2004, FS2002, CFS2. Some of the planes are FS2002 and CFS2 in one package.

As I mentioned, our library is still being restored after a major server crash, and many of the Alpha Oldies packages are not working at this time...you can download the file, but when you try to extract them you will get a message telling you the file is corrupt. I have been in contact with Douglas, our ever faithful and dedicated and under appreciate library manager, and he assured me that the files are safely backed up and will be available in the near future.

OBIO

aceman0x
June 15th, 2009, 18:42
Thaks let me cheK WELL THE MOD WILL BE A CONVINATION BUT BETWEN MORE ALPHASIM CFS2 BEST

YES I KNOW IT I TRY TO DOWNLOAD DE A6 INTRUDER

kelticheart
June 15th, 2009, 22:41
....P51d: Have been released as a F2004 freeware, a conversion of the plane is in our library. Not really usable as AI due to not being multi-LOD.....

Hi Obio,

let me add that shortly after Alpha's P-51D conversion flies were uploaded, someone uploaded here a multi-LOD mdl for her.

Unfortunately I do not remember who did it, but I remember reading enthusiastic comments about Alpha's P-51D improved fps performance.

Cheers!
KH :ernae: