PDA

View Full Version : موفقیتتان برویدوبیداربشوید------the Mission!!!

gera
June 15th, 2009, 13:57
Wauifi Wifajul, has been called by MI-23, a special Middle East branch of MI-3-Y to get ready to depart at 5:45 am for a lonely makeshift airfield outside Teheran, Iran:pop4:
....Things are ripe there for infiltrating and helping the movement that wants to replace Mr. Muharafinwooly, the prime minister who stole last weeks elections in this messed up country. You, Asfarid Ginhulifol, captain of the Iranian Air Force who defected to the West last year will be flying the aircraft, Wauifi and 12 other "intruders" will be your passangers::bump:
The Mission:
Take the group from Israel to Iran and deliver these guys so they can raise havoc there, hide for a few days at________ (Shiwanita Zumgirub, 26 year old daughter of Buswa Guilibul, the old master of Kung-Fu, will be your companion and guide during those days so you won´t get in trouble in this foreign land since you have a large price on your head). You will return Via de Secret Route as per UIT-Plan 55665533 set up two weeks ago before the stolen elections and land at______where you will pick up the group and return them to_________....Some say Ala will be with you, others do not Think So!!!!!!:gameoff:

A Dangerous Mission on your Sim this Friday to keep things fresh in that part of the Planet....remember the Iranian saying :------
موفقیتتان برویدوبیداربشوید---"Go and wake up your luck":pop4: Oh by the way...."no talking or chatting with anyone in Iran soon"...get it, got it, good!!!!:isadizzy:

gera
June 15th, 2009, 14:22
Major, Isaac Bauer is seriously thinking that you can fly a re-fitted with long range tanks and big spark plugs DC6A for this mission....and if you bungle it, the aircraft loss will be nill!!!!!...hummm, dangerous stuff the helping Air Force is cooking man!!!!.......if you will be sweating at the controls or just surfing happily it is recommended you write up a good letter to Yours!!!!!...whatever......ummmm...ummmmm :icon_eek:..if you get the :hatchet: you will be tranquile....or whatever...:kilroy:

spotlope
June 15th, 2009, 15:54
I'm sure the mission is fun, but isn't this sort of a "hot" topic, politically, to be posting about right now? Seems ill-advised to me.

Major_Spittle
June 15th, 2009, 16:05
I'd do it for the virgins, but I have to work on friday.

I was so looking forward to making Jihad over the weekend. :monkies:

MCDesigns
June 15th, 2009, 16:16
Bill probably has an point that someone might be offended, so I'll limit any further posts on it, but leave it for anyone that wants to try out the missions, thanks for sharing though gera, your stuff always rocks!