PDA

View Full Version : TracK IR or Hat Tracker?

GZR_Sactargets
June 15th, 2009, 13:35
Has anyone seen any comparisons of these two tracking systems? I am considering one or the other to use with my triple screen set up. Since they are relatively expensive I would not like to make a wrong choice. :pop4:

Desert Rat
June 15th, 2009, 13:46
I cannot comment on Hat tracker as I've never tried it. I do however have TrackIR 4, and never looked back, almost! I got the standard pack and I'd wholeheartedly encourage anyone thinking about it to invest the extra in the version with the TrackClip Pro, which I invested in later. From a good system as long as it was dull to even better in all but the brightest settings (ie don't have your monitor facing a window).

Very happy TIR user,
Jamie

falcon409
June 15th, 2009, 13:59
Yea, same here. . .I have the TrackIR setup with the hat clip and I'm very happy with it. Takes a bit to get it tweaked to your own personal settings, but after that, wouldn't be without it.

GZR_Sactargets
June 15th, 2009, 14:02
Thanks Guys, I appreciate the input. I checked with Track IR and they say it should run on triple screen and Vista:ernae:

Felixthreeone
June 15th, 2009, 14:11
Track IR all the way.

Desert Rat
June 15th, 2009, 15:01
don't forget to check if the OH discount still works. I'll try digging out the link. I didn't use it as I'm not in the states and found it resonably within the UK.

Jamie

Felixthreeone
June 15th, 2009, 15:31
I can't sim without it! I, too, am equipped with the Track Clip Pro...and can honestly say that it is the single best peripheral device you will ever have for your sim. At the risk of sounding biased (I am)....I can't believe I waited so long to get it. You will not be disappointed!