PDA

View Full Version : Weapons bgls

baldy
June 14th, 2009, 03:11
I'm trying to compile a couple of more realistic depth charges using TR's tutorial ( he seems otherwise engaged at the moment ) but every time I try using scasm I get ' Wep_..... .sca file not found' - anyone got any idea where I'm going wrong ? I've compiled the .sca file using MAT scasm editor as per the tut.

baldy

thicko
June 14th, 2009, 05:24
Baldy, It sounds like SCASM can not locate the Weapons.SCA, or at least it would have started and then generated an error message in it's DOS window.
I type manual commands for SCASM, so I keep the .SCA location simple, like in C:\.
Cheers Thicko

baldy
June 14th, 2009, 08:02
Thanks Thicko that did the trick - compiled OK but when added to scenedb/weapons/scenery folder it all goes pear-shaped - the game can't find any wep_.... in library when I remove new one everything is OK ( texture and dp don't cause any trouble only the bgl )

baldy

baldy
June 15th, 2009, 08:54
Have sorted the problem and have actually created three depth charges...

the US Mk53 Depth bomb, the British MkVII Depth charge and a depth bomb I copied from a pic taken inside a Sunderland.

The Albacore is carrying the Mk53s

Will upload later

Baldy

Jagdflieger
June 15th, 2009, 09:11
Superlative work, as usual Baldy.

baldy
June 15th, 2009, 09:51
Flatterer

I've uploaded the set

baldy

Tango_Romeo
June 15th, 2009, 11:37
I'm trying to compile a couple of more realistic depth charges using TR's tutorial ( he seems otherwise engaged at the moment )
baldy

...kicking-back in a rocker on the front porch of a mountain cabin in east Tennessee. Turned-on the laptop for the first time in a couple of days (Ain't satellite technology great...or unbearably intrusive, depending on your viewpoint?).

I can see that I am not needed (I knew you could do it!) and the Passion Flowers and Mountain Laurel are so lovely...particularly while I'm sipping a Margarita. And I can see our downloads section is still hors de combat. TR out. :ernae:

P.S. Contrary to popular rumor, I did not drop the camera in the hot tub as the result of one too many.

baldy
June 15th, 2009, 11:55
All right for some

baldy

hewman100
June 16th, 2009, 01:31
Great job on the depth charges baldy!

You sure know how to rub it in don't you T_R?

Tango_Romeo
June 16th, 2009, 12:01
You sure know how to rub it in don't you T_R?

...vacation in years, and oh how I deserve it! :jump: BUT a couple of 6 and 8-year-old grandchildren are keeping me hopping....No, T3, the bear does not want you to pet him....etc. Yes, Lizzie, that is why we put the lock on the trash can, and no we are not going to take it off so the bear can eat. :running:

Me and Rodney D.....just can't get no respect at all! :bump: