PDA

View Full Version : The best POSKY models

PhantomP
June 13th, 2009, 23:47
Hey guys I want to download some POSKY models. I would like to know the best planes, with the most effects, and best VC, also what are some good 2D panels, for these planes. thanks

Ferry_vO
June 14th, 2009, 00:26
Their 777 is very good, especially with a photoreal paint job and good sounds. Gotta love the howl of those massive GE90 engines! The Embraer 135/140/145 aren't bad either but some of the models lack a VC. The older 757 is still nice to fly.
At the moment I only have some of the military models installed, like the P-8 Poseidon and the 737 'Wedgetail', but those do not have a virtual cockpit.

Corsair 14F
June 14th, 2009, 00:51
Any VC made by Jacob Kubique is just ...great

So this leaves us with the 777 and embraer RJ series (excluding the Legacy).

As far as i'm concerned i merged POSKY 777-300ER with PSS gauges and it is just cool...

PhantomP
June 14th, 2009, 00:56
Thanks guys doing my home work on these models, any with condensation effects. thanks

Wing_Z
June 14th, 2009, 00:56
I'd go along with the 777, it has a jawdropping VC.
POSKY being POSKY, do not try to assemble the bits yourself (there are several to get wrong).
Download a full model which includes your livery of choice and all updates.
This will take a little browsing through the search pages of say, flightsim.com

PhantomP
June 14th, 2009, 03:11
Thanks

PhantomP
June 14th, 2009, 04:31
Hey guys I am going to try and put together one of the 777-200 posky models.Here's a couple of questions. I see there is paints, and there is models Do I need to download both of them ,or just the livery, and also do I need to download the VC panel seperatly or does it come installed with the livery of my choice already. thanks guys

Tom Clayton
June 15th, 2009, 05:22
Most oivery packages are complete downloads because there are also alomst as many different models with sometimes very subtle differences. Each paint is taylored to its specific model. Once you have your favorite livery, look inside the model folder and use the model name as your guide to finding the correct updated models and FDE packages. If you decide to post in the POSky forum, PLEASE read through their knowlege base first. There's actually quite a bit of good info there that most users never seem to look for.

PhantomP
June 15th, 2009, 06:05
Thanks Tom I have her all put together. Just wish the gauges in the virtual cockpit, were a little brighter during the day,also is the fde D package already included with the livery? or do I need to download that also.:icon_lol:

Tom Clayton
June 15th, 2009, 06:39
I couldn't tell you. The best thing is to just install the latest air and cfg files from the update package so you know you have them.