PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer LIMITATIONS

Maxstuka
June 12th, 2009, 20:14
hi, I am flying in multiplayer TCP/IP, I have varius critical question for cfs2 designers

1)Why I can not change the time and climate, I need fight in Night time
2)Why the Animation not have breaking parts?
3)Why I can not edit in editor and add ships in multiplayer game

4)Why all of this options are disable if the engine of the game in single player is enable?

:gameoff::pop4::blind:

Shadow Wolf 07
June 13th, 2009, 06:31
Howdy Max:

1. If you have CFO Weather, you can change the time and weather once the game starts, or you can use a multiswap mission with the time and weather built in.

2. Not sure about the breaking parts - I'm pretty sure I've seen pieces fly of my and opponents planes.

3. You can create a multiswap mission in MB that has ships and AA gunsa but remember, moving objects do not behave normally in multiplayer.

4. Microsoft designed the Multiplayer as a dogfighting venue. No provisions were built in for AI, rockets, bombs or drop tanks.

Maxstuka
June 13th, 2009, 09:24
Howdy Max:

1. If you have CFO Weather, you can change the time and weather once the game starts, or you can use a multiswap mission with the time and weather built in.

2. Not sure about the breaking parts - I'm pretty sure I've seen pieces fly of my and opponents planes.

3. You can create a multiswap mission in MB that has ships and AA gunsa but remember, moving objects do not behave normally in multiplayer.

4. Microsoft designed the Multiplayer as a dogfighting venue. No provisions were built in for AI, rockets, bombs or drop tanks.

Thanks,

1)about weather is posible, there are a incredible module for cfs2
http://www.btinternet.com/~mnwright/...Weather_75.htm (http://www.btinternet.com/~mnwright/...Weather_75.htm) :gameon:

2)In my home lan red, the animation is limitated, I break a He 111 the model see with not wing but the breaking time not have animation.Other models like ISG4 SM87 are breakeable in single player but I can breake this in multiplayer :gameoff:

3)Yeah is posible,I need this option to fly with friends and make a Strike mission in multiplayer but only with guns!.:gameon:

4)If exist the module of weather, any can not work to activated one module to enable weapons? :gameoff: