PDA

View Full Version : Ok, One More Thing Then I'll Quit.....

Typhoon Willy
June 12th, 2009, 14:10
Is there a dedicated Italian or French weapons pack for CFS2?

Thanks,

TW

Rami
June 12th, 2009, 14:14
Yes.

Here are some Frenchee weapons: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=6278

Typhoon Willy
June 12th, 2009, 14:30
Thanks Rami!

TW

miamieagle
June 12th, 2009, 16:30
I" am afraid not for the Italian Air Force :icon_lol:

hewman100
June 13th, 2009, 01:51
Didn't the Italians use German bombs for the most part?

erufle
June 13th, 2009, 03:53
There is an Italian 200kg bomb in Xavier's br20 update: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/downloads/download.php?lloc=downloads&FileID=6781

Typhoon Willy
June 13th, 2009, 09:28
Hi guys,

Thanks for the additional responses. erufle, I appreciate the link and have downloaded that plane.

hewman100, I was thinking the same thing, and if it's true, I could use the Ground Crew German weapons for all my Italian planes. I wounder if maybe kelticheart might have some information to verify that?

I want to standardize weapons on all my planes, if possible, to minimize the different weapons packs. I use DBOLT's US weapons (no offense to FDG, just a personal preference), GC British weapons, and GC German weapons. I haven't decided if I should use the stock Japanese weapons or switch to metal dreams' Japanese weps, any recommendations here?

Thanks,

TW

erufle
June 14th, 2009, 07:25
I want to standardize weapons on all my planes, if possible, to minimize the different weapons packs.
TW

That is a great idea. One of the problems I have running CFS2 on my Vista laptop is that it will not run CFS2 properly when there are too many files in the OBJECTS_DP folder. Recently, when I download a new plane, I have begun replacing all of the add-on weapons with the stock ones. I suppose I should download just one weapons pack, as you have suggested, and use it exclusively. I suppose you could delete the the weapons CFS2 comes with. I think I will start a new thread asking for recommendations on this matter.

Typhoon Willy
June 14th, 2009, 13:42
Hi erufle,

You know, I was looking at the various German weapons packs I've downloaded over the years and there's no "one pack fits all". The Ground Crew has some unique weps like the kagelkorn, but it doesn't have a 300 liter drop tank. DBOLT has a nice German bomb set but doesn't have the various underwing cannons that the old VB pack has. Looks like we're going to have to continue using multiple weapons sets and mix and match things.

Kind regards,

TW

Rami
June 14th, 2009, 14:00
Erufle,

Download the German weapons in the VB planes section once it gets restored. It patches a lot of holes.

hewman100
June 15th, 2009, 01:44
The Metal Dreams Japanese weapons pack is certainly more comprehensive.

Typhoon Willy
June 15th, 2009, 05:00
Hi again everyone,

erufle, if you would like to try out the VB German weps, send me a PM with your e-mail address and I can send it to you. That goes for anyone else out there who doesn't already have it.

hewman, I do have the Metal Dreams tucked away somewhere, perhaps I should dig it out and have another look at it. Thanks for the suggestion.

TW