PDA

View Full Version : The Schmitfire that got away!

Autothrottle
June 8th, 2009, 21:53
Has anybody checked out Aeroplane Heavens' Schmitfire? I have one in my collection and I played it in the stock mission: New Years Bash. I seem to be the only one in the squad who outran the Spitfire Mk9's. It has a few issues with no bullet holes being seen after a good hit from the rear and a very light gunload; But its very fast and agile and has a good range to it. If anyone is interested feel free to check it out.

Togo
June 11th, 2009, 10:25
Removed the Schmitfire a long time ago because it was TOO good.
Maybe I like to give the opposition a chance!

WV-903
June 11th, 2009, 14:41
:bump:

Hi Guys,
We all got into using this Schmittfire ( On -Line Multi-Play Std. CFS3 ) about 2-3 weeks ago, found it was as you said, amazing piece of kit, but it hammered every ones Frame rates and caused other problems too, so after about 3 days intensive use in "Schmittfire " Games only it vanished from the scene and no has used it since.

Gustoo found it is OK on-line with Host using a powerful Computer Rig and about 3 flyers max, but with the on-liners if one has it, all want it as it seriously slays Tempests as well as Spits. Maybe it will come back into use in a few yrs. time, it certainly was well made as a CFS3 Game and The on-Liners liked it very much. ( But not the down Side.

I've kept the Download in my Download Folder, ( In Case ) otherwise it's out of CFS3. :applause::ernae::medals:

Bill T.