PDA

View Full Version : So when are the CWDT.....

warbirdlover
June 8th, 2009, 18:53
warbirdlover, sssmokin, sophocles and ACWai add-ons going to be removed from this site per our request? And the Sabre donationware also.

This is the third time we've asked these to be taken down.

http://www.kenstallings.com/CWDT_Bf-109_Review.htm

And we are re-building the BF109 for FSX and dumping the FS9 version. The new one will be not be a FS9 conversion.

That is all.

Panther_99FS
June 8th, 2009, 19:02
---> http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=17526

Panther_99FS
June 8th, 2009, 19:04
Also,
I'm going to lock this thread at 2230 CST......

Panther_99FS
June 8th, 2009, 19:05
And we are re-building the BF109 for FSX and dumping the FS9 version. The new one will be not be a FS9 conversion.

That is all.

This is outstanding news! :applause:

Panther_99FS
June 8th, 2009, 19:33
And now, some final thoughts....

Folks, these are tough & trying times that we're in....A global recession is putting pressure on many of us like we've never seen before - money is tight everywhere & costs for the essentials seem to keep rising...how do we maintain our sanity?

For the majority of us, a few hours of sim flight a week allow us to maintain our sanity in this hostile world that we live in. For a select few, gridlines in GMAX maintains their sanity...

It's tough. We're buying less because our money isn't going far. We want the most we can get for our buck. It's tough. If we can sell plane or 2 every 6 months, perhaps those small amount of sales will allow us to get that new video card that we've wanted, or whatever....

But the bottom line in it all is that we've got to respect each other. With these trying times, our fuses are getting shorter & shorter...

I beg every member of SOH to take into heart that although we may disagree on things, we should never disrespect one another...And above all, let us try to not do/say anything that we end up regretting....Our own pride is a tough thing to swallow, but sometimes we must all "eat crow"...

We're a family here and frankily, I don't believe this SOH family should experience any divorces....