PDA

View Full Version : Newer CFS3 Aircraft

Autothrottle
June 7th, 2009, 18:17
Does anyone have any idea when newer aircraft will be available for CFS3? Sim outhouse has variants of the P-51, Spitfire, Focke Wulf, etc. But there are no other serious aircraft like the ju188 or the Ta152 or Fw190D-9. When are these aircraft going to grace the pages of Sim Outhouse for all simmers?!

Starspeeder_3000
June 7th, 2009, 21:01
I can never seem to recommend the Firepower add-on enough! While we have many awesome freeware aircraft available Firepower still has those exclusive CFS3 aircraft that you just can't get anywhere else!
Firepower actually includes the Ta152 along with many others! http://www.a2asimulations.com/firepower/
As for the Fw-190D-9 you need to check out AvH: http://avhistory.org/communityserver/files/folders/germany/entry655.aspx

Autothrottle
June 7th, 2009, 21:12
Thanks for the links

NachtPiloten
June 8th, 2009, 04:09
Does anyone have any idea when newer aircraft will be available for CFS3? Sim outhouse has variants of the P-51, Spitfire, Focke Wulf, etc. But there are no other serious aircraft like the ju188 or the Ta152 or Fw190D-9. When are these aircraft going to grace the pages of Sim Outhouse for all simmers?!

Serious aircraft ...now if I were the sensitive type I might just think you have called all the aircraft previously done somewhat inconsequential. :isadizzy:

As I say to anyone wanting more airplanes, learn to make them!:engel016:

Lt. Heinz Becker
June 8th, 2009, 05:36
You could be like me and only bought Firepower for the planes.:icon_lol: When I uninstalled it I just kept all the plane models and shared files.
All those new effects just made me lag too much, and for the nuke....woah.

Autothrottle
June 8th, 2009, 21:46
Just to set the record straight, I'm purely an aircraft fan and a dedicated flight simmer. Ive had over 100 aircraft when I flew CFS1 from its inception in 1998 to my last flight i had with it before converting to CFS3 in 2008. Currently i have 63 aircraft in my CFS3 inventory. No offense to Nachtpiloten, I just love the newer aircraft for CFS3. Ive never had these in CFS and i just got hooked on them so much until I look for more. I dnt know if I'll ever stop looking but Its just so amazing to fly these types of aircraft. I fell in love with everything from their looks, flight characteristics, bomb loads, you name it. I appreciate all the hard work you guys put into the links and aircraft from this site. I fully support CFS3 now as a tribute to the fun times i had with CFS1. In CFS everything was copy and paste; rockets were stuck to the aircraft like paper mache and bombs were falling from the same jpeg image underneath the aircraft. This game has opened up a whole new world for me and I'm thankful to share it with all you guys.:ernae:

P.s. Nactpiloten, you still havent given me your view on Regshangers Junkers 87 yet. I think it might be a pylon issue im having but Ive downloaded other aircraft from other sites and they work just fine with Wepak installed. Well whenever you are ready lets talk.:engel016:

dancat
June 9th, 2009, 01:53
these have been kicking around my hard drive for years now.
don't know when they'll be out though.

NachtPiloten
June 9th, 2009, 04:32
Just to set the record straight, I'm purely an aircraft fan and a dedicated flight simmer. Ive had over 100 aircraft when I flew CFS1 from its inception in 1998 to my last flight i had with it before converting to CFS3 in 2008. Currently i have 63 aircraft in my CFS3 inventory. No offense to Nachtpiloten, I just love the newer aircraft for CFS3. Ive never had these in CFS and i just got hooked on them so much until I look for more. I dnt know if I'll ever stop looking but Its just so amazing to fly these types of aircraft. I fell in love with everything from their looks, flight characteristics, bomb loads, you name it. I appreciate all the hard work you guys put into the links and aircraft from this site. I fully support CFS3 now as a tribute to the fun times i had with CFS1. In CFS everything was copy and paste; rockets were stuck to the aircraft like paper mache and bombs were falling from the same jpeg image underneath the aircraft. This game has opened up a whole new world for me and I'm thankful to share it with all you guys.:ernae:

P.s. Nactpiloten, you still havent given me your view on Regshangers Junkers 87 yet. I think it might be a pylon issue im having but Ive downloaded other aircraft from other sites and they work just fine with Wepak installed. Well whenever you are ready lets talk.:engel016:

Opps! My attempt at humor has gone awry. I made my comment in pure jest and was just poking fun. :icon_lol:

I have not downloaded the Ju 87 from regs but will in a few days. I did not make the model so I am not sure I can help much. I think the model was made by Greg and he may be the one to address your question. Greg has be battling health issues and I am not sure he'll be accessible.

DANCAT - Have you made vc for the planes you posted pictures for? I am curious as to the availablility of the egt gauge.

loverboy1
June 9th, 2009, 07:05
NachtPiloten (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/member.php?u=387)

every one of us , at least what ive read, has there own ... sense of humour and fun loving ways ....NACH ,, has a solid sense of fun and can make one think a bit , but in jest and humour hes good .

tks

joshua

lewis11777
June 9th, 2009, 09:07

Jon, the one on the bottom you did release, or at least there is one just like it at SOH in the aircraft section?????

Mathias
June 9th, 2009, 10:43

The famous dancat neverware. :bump:
I know I've been guilty for that in the past, too. :icon_lol:

NSS
June 9th, 2009, 11:42

Jon.

Just get them released.....:monkies:

OldCrow
June 9th, 2009, 12:24
Wow Dancat, those are awesome! Quit torturing us! You might as well waterboard me now.

dancat
June 9th, 2009, 12:45
The famous dancat neverware. :bump:
I know I've been guilty for that in the past, too. :icon_lol:

ha, ha!
yea I have a hard time releasing anything if I'm not 100% happy with it.
Lewis, that's a new model. I hate the old one I did.

hairyspin
June 9th, 2009, 13:04
I'm hoping for your P-38, if you're pleased enough with it?

NSS, how's progress on the B35 Mossie? :kilroy:

westview
June 9th, 2009, 13:15
I can definitely understand a master not wanting to release anything that's not of the highest quality. Though i've seen that He-280 pop uo occationally and it would make a nice addition.

@Autothrottle: there's a very nice Ta-152 here in the beta section, give it a try!
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=7684

Henry
June 9th, 2009, 13:25
ha, ha!
one of the problems with releasing something that is not 100%
is they will never get released
one can always do better
sometimes its let it go and i will use better knowledge
next time
thats just from personal experience
H

NachtPiloten
June 9th, 2009, 13:25
ha, ha!

The vc's in the jets did you make a gauge for egt?

Yes, nothing is 100% except death and taxes.

Henry
June 9th, 2009, 13:34

hopefully death first
LOL
H

cristiano103
June 9th, 2009, 13:50
Perfection is the worst enemy of very good

Cris

dancat
June 9th, 2009, 13:59

the jet vc's aren't finished yet due to lack of photos.
the 229 vc on the other hand is almost finished.

NachtPiloten
June 9th, 2009, 14:21
Did you include the exhaust gas temperature gauge?

lewis11777
June 9th, 2009, 14:23

Jon its a fine model, I think your expectations are to high.

Frosty
June 9th, 2009, 15:12
I'm hoping for your P-38, if you're pleased enough with it?...

I second that!!! Ever since you posted that screenie, I have been waiting in eager anticipation. But I can relate to striving for perfection - neverware (funny, Mathias!) is something I only know too well.

dsawan
June 9th, 2009, 16:30
hey, dancat those are nice. i really like the TA-183 or first pic. ca you make that one a priority when you do have the time to work on cfs 3 again? thx. Only one I know of is firepowers but ya gotta pay.
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1255&d=1244541160

dancat
June 9th, 2009, 18:45
thanks guys!
I'll throw'em on a flash drive and bring them over to my brothers this weekend to upload.
I have dial up here.........
as for the ta-183, I think the vc is finished on that.
Nacht, I didn't because I don't think I have a pic of the gauge face.
if you have one I can make it.
I wanna thank Mathias for helping me out with the correct font for the gauges.
I haven't re-made all my PS templates with the right font but I will.
okay, 183 vc pic.

dancat
June 9th, 2009, 18:47
oh yea, the p-38 had a bit of work done to it not long ago.
I suck at mapping so the skin is basic.
that could also be uploaded as a beta.

lewis11777
June 9th, 2009, 19:30
Upload Upload!

Autothrottle
June 9th, 2009, 21:05
Nachtploten Im not mad or anything. I just wanted to see if there was anything new bouncing around yet. I can't believe Dancat has a Heinkel 280! I've been dying for that particular model since the days of CFS! Well as the people say if the master isn't pleased there is no use forcing him to do what he doesn't want to. Please Dancat, one day soon I hope you release these models for us all. Also to Westview, I have that beta Butcher bird and I love it. Wish it had more ammo though.:jump:

Autothrottle
June 16th, 2009, 20:09
I hope Dancat hasn't forgotten us. Nacht, Thanks for all of your help in the Junkers Department. I transferred over to the Groundcrew Condor just to get my mind off things.