PDA

View Full Version : Home Made VC or Bust!!!!

gera
June 5th, 2009, 11:55
Have you noticed that those "super duper" FS9 models you "Have to have" have no VC or the one they had it does not work in FSX????...

HM-Solutions Inc. has come up with this. Get yourself some dark cardboard or any material that is easy to cut with an X-Acto Knife....cut out an " Aircraft of sort Windshield"...Stick it to your Screen and -----Walla!!! you now have a HM_VC------------------------------------- ( This company went out of business but they have on sale X-Acto Knives and Gray, Blue, and Black Cardboard...Both items at .99 a piece.....US postage to any State $10.00 ( for Old Uncle Sam..which needs its badly!!)...order Today...PalPay Accepted!!!!! NO Cards please:pop4:

Happy Weekend............with your New VC

Tim_Horton
June 5th, 2009, 12:05
well It would not be a "virtual Cockpit" as its not part of the "virtual world" it would be a Ghetto diorama cockpit.:173go1:

djscoo
June 5th, 2009, 12:22
Paraphrased:

( This company went out of business)

Henry
June 5th, 2009, 12:28
My gauges do not work!
H:isadizzy:

kilo delta
June 5th, 2009, 12:44
My gauges do not work!
H:isadizzy:

You're the lucky one......I've got Snap,Crackle and ****ing Pop staring back at me from my panel!!! :isadizzy:

:icon_lol:

bazzar
June 5th, 2009, 14:44
Actually Gera, with some properly printed Corflute, a second hand laptop and a suitable joystick you may have an idea there....:engel016:

peter12213
June 5th, 2009, 16:40
yeah getto mate getto lmao hahahahahhahaahahhaahhahaahha
what about gauges ehh? fool!!

gera
June 5th, 2009, 17:01
yeah getto mate getto lmao hahahahahhahaahahhaahhahaahha
what about gauges ehh? fool!!

simple, cut them out from an Aviation Mag and paste them to another piece of cardboard....Fool____???.....nice going...:isadizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy:

bazzar
June 6th, 2009, 00:17
must be the accent Gera...:d