View Full Version : Dtxtr

Agung
May 27th, 2009, 18:14
If you are text challenged like I am, help is on the horizon :jump:

http://www.lgdtxtr.com/

Bookmarked.

Tako_Kichi
May 27th, 2009, 18:36
I can quite happily say that I have never sent a text message in my life. I don't have a cell phone nor am I ever likely to need one.

My wife and daughters on the other hand are a different kettle of fish! :isadizzy:

Piglet
May 27th, 2009, 18:36
Rather not know what teens are saying. Us older people also have a secret language: normal mature conversation!

exc141ac
May 28th, 2009, 05:37
Piglet == loves the avatar we do!

Do you happen to have a full size copy?

Bookmarked here as well.

Toastmaker
May 28th, 2009, 05:51
I also do not "text" or respond to such messages and have told everyone I know to simply call me if they want to communicate. I just don't see the attraction -

:kilroy:

Henry
May 28th, 2009, 06:05
Its bad enough talking on the cell
i can just see me texting as i drive
it would be OMG then a crash:bump:
i use my phone rarely and for emergencies
or to see what i need at the grocery store
yes dear im looking at the soups now is it the one with less sodium:engel016:
H

Agung
May 28th, 2009, 20:29
Us older people also have a secret language: normal mature conversation!

If you include yourself in "older people" I must be living in denial:kilroy:
Like yourself though I am a proponent of normal, mature conversation. Others have mentioned that they don't text, don't need to text etc. - I too am a member of this club, have never owned a cell phone, not even a camera you know the ones that take still pictures let alone a camcorder. Being old-fashioned I have to try and keep up with new trends without the usual gadgets, maybe I'm just too nosy.:icon_lol:

PS: Now I know what ttfn stands for :guinness:

Willy
May 28th, 2009, 21:00
I use my cell much like Henry does. Most of the time I don't even carry it with me unless I'm going to be away from Mrs Willy for a bit. Besides, I rarely ever get a call on it.