PDA

View Full Version : PMDG MD-11 Livery (Can't access PMDG site)

Wingnut172N
October 16th, 2008, 06:29
Hello All,

So I recently bought the PMDG MD-11. Great airplane so far, and am just getting my head around all the systems. I flew the default livery on the tutorial, and have been looking for repaints of the following airlines;

FedEx
Delta Widget
American
KLM

I cannot access the www.precisionmanuals.com website anymore? I'm thinking it crashed due to all the traffic from the MD-11? Or maybe my internet at college is different than my house where I bought the aircraft.

In any case, can somebody send me those repaints? They are freeware, and I believe freely distributable. I already have the aircraft purchased and installed.

If there is a legality about sending these repaints then nevermind, but I'd really like to fly something besides the PMDG advertisement livery.

Thanks!!
Wingnut

Wingnut172N
October 16th, 2008, 12:11
My email is: evanlevesque@msn.com

Again, I'd really appreciate it!!! Even just one of the liveries would be awesome.

Evan

SirBenn21
October 16th, 2008, 16:50
Hello All,

So I recently bought the PMDG MD-11. Great airplane so far, and am just getting my head around all the systems. I flew the default livery on the tutorial, and have been looking for repaints of the following airlines;

FedEx
Delta Widget
American
KLM

I cannot access the www.precisionmanuals.com (http://www.precisionmanuals.com) website anymore? I'm thinking it crashed due to all the traffic from the MD-11? Or maybe my internet at college is different than my house where I bought the aircraft.

In any case, can somebody send me those repaints? They are freeware, and I believe freely distributable. I already have the aircraft purchased and installed.

If there is a legality about sending these repaints then nevermind, but I'd really like to fly something besides the PMDG advertisement livery.

Thanks!!
Wingnut

Just a question.

What's the performance like compared to the PMDG 747-300 in terms of PC resources?

Thanks

Ben

Wingnut172N
October 16th, 2008, 19:36
Did you shoot me an email, because I don't see anything in my inbox? The liveries are freely available for anybody to download on the PMDG website...I just can't access the website.

Please guys, it would take ten minutes at most, and I'd really appreciate it.

To answer your question. I don't have any problems with either the PMDG 747 or MD-11, but it seems that the MD-11 is more efficient than the Queen as far as system resources go. It runs a lot smoother than the 747 at least on my rig...

Wingnut

SirBenn21
October 16th, 2008, 22:42
Did you shoot me an email, because I don't see anything in my inbox? The liveries are freely available for anybody to download on the PMDG website...I just can't access the website.

Please guys, it would take ten minutes at most, and I'd really appreciate it.

To answer your question. I don't have any problems with either the PMDG 747 or MD-11, but it seems that the MD-11 is more efficient than the Queen as far as system resources go. It runs a lot smoother than the 747 at least on my rig...

Wingnut

I'll do it for you. What do you like Europeon, Americas?
I'll send the ones I like for myself as well.
Just busy DL now as I post.

Ben

Wingnut172N
October 17th, 2008, 03:08
I'll do it for you. What do you like Europeon, Americas?
I'll send the ones I like for myself as well.
Just busy DL now as I post.

Ben

THANKS MAN! Unfortunately, my MSN account blocked it, because it assumed they were viruses, because they're .exe files. Could you possibly resend as zips, or shoot them to Navymid2011@Gmail.com instead?

I'm very sorry for the trouble, but really appreciate it!!

Evan