PDA

View Full Version : Fsuipc4

olaf1924
May 25th, 2009, 20:33
I need help with a program called FSUIPC4. What is this program and how does it relate to fsx? Any thoughts on this program would be appreciated, both good and bad. thanks!

EMatheson
May 25th, 2009, 20:38
Bad? What bad?
and necessary for many, many wonderful things... just install it, even if you don't use it. You probably will end up needing it (badly) at some point in the near future.

dhazelgrove
May 25th, 2009, 20:42
It's a definite 'must-have'.

Dave

olaf1924
May 25th, 2009, 20:43
Ematheson how exactly do you use it for fsx?

spotlope
May 25th, 2009, 20:52
I use it for several vital things; to fix some annoying little FS problems like premature battery drain and control acceleration, to set graduated visibility limits, and most importantly to manage my multiple controller options. Mine's set up to automatically disable my stick and use my yoke if I load a yoke-controlled plane, and to enable my stick and disable my yoke if I load a stick-controlled plane. There are about a hundred other useful things you can do with it -- this is only scratching the surface.

Francois
May 25th, 2009, 22:38
I need help with a program called FSUIPC4. What is this program and how does it relate to fsx? Any thoughts on this program would be appreciated, both good and bad. thanks!

Any 'specific' help can be obtained from Pete Dowson, the author, on his own forum here:
http://forums.simflight.com/viewforum.php?f=54 :kilroy: