PDA

View Full Version : FSX Acceleration Seadock

peter12213
May 25th, 2009, 14:25
Hi guys does anyone know of any good seadocks to fly from with beaching ramps modled and working for the albatross and catalina, freeware or payware..all post welcomed!! Alot of you are sowing screens of the new birds at different places i'd like to know some good one too..someone must know at least one i have RAF Oban but want more!!

Tako_Kichi
May 25th, 2009, 15:27
Hi guys does anyone know of any good seadocks to fly from with beaching ramps modled and working for the albatross and catalina, freeware or payware..all post welcomed!! Alot of you are sowing screens of the new birds at different places i'd like to know some good one too..someone must know at least one i have RAF Oban but want more!!
Anything by MoCat! :applause:

He did waterport sceneries for all around the Caribbean area (look for the Caribbean Seaplane Tour series) and for a lot of places in Alaska (the Snow Dog Tour).

His scenery packs are truly excellent (payware quality for free) and contain lots of eye candy and quite a few 'easter eggs' too. In each of the above cases there are multiple downloads required to collect the full set of locations.

They were all available on AVSIM for sure and may be at other places too.

peter12213
May 26th, 2009, 04:35
yeah I have tried those and found them not compatable with fsx acceleration!!

CG_1976
May 26th, 2009, 05:01
Mocats Caribbean Seaplane's has a patch for acceleration. His snowdogs, Lands Ends, movie makers are acceleration ready. I have them all loaded with acceleration on W7 and they work nice.

peter12213
May 28th, 2009, 03:07
thanks for the info mate ive found quite a few new sceneries now thanks but out of them all if anyone hasn't got an sceneries by Jim Dhaenens then i certainly reccomend them ..there's so much going on and you quite often than not get a few nice ramps to launch your aircraft off or beach them onto looks good! Best wishes.. Pete

jdhaenens
May 28th, 2009, 04:28
Thanks for the kind words Peter.

arrowmaker
May 28th, 2009, 06:54
Sproat Lake is one you might like. I installed it after I got the AlphaSim Martin Mars. Now available, as freeware, here:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=13129

peter12213
June 8th, 2009, 08:26
thanks ive got that one now mate appreciate it!!