PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Sim A-10 Thunderbolt II panel config

OBIO
May 21st, 2009, 06:55
Does anyone have a copy of the Alpha Sim A-10 Thunderbolt II from when it was a payware item? This plane is now a freeware bird, and can be downloaded from our library, but comes with not panel bmp, no gauges, and just a stripped down panel config file. The panel bmp for the plane is now included in the freeware panel bmp collection that Phil released (can be found on Simviation.com) so I have that now. I could create a new panel config with all the gauges placed...but placing VC gauges is a real pain in the butt! And I have enough pains in my butt already so I want to avoid this one if I can.

If anyone has the Alpah Sim A-10 from its payware days and would be willing to send me a copy of the panel config file only, I would be very very appreciative and will name the next animal my wife drags into this house after you. I have checked with Michael Davies, a member of Alpha Sim, and saw nothing wrong with asking for a copy of the panel config now that the plane is freeware. So, anyone have the full panel config and willing to share it with me?

OBIO

OBIO
May 22nd, 2009, 22:24
Anyone?

Blackbird686
May 23rd, 2009, 01:56
OBIO --

I have the CFS2 version tucked away in an archive somewhere. Unfortunately I will have to drive accross town to obtain it. I may be able to get the file you seek from that model by Sunday afternoon if that'll help you.

BB686:USA-flag:

dhazelgrove
May 23rd, 2009, 06:25
Why not ask Phil at Alphasim?

Dave

OBIO
May 23rd, 2009, 07:04
I hadn't thought about asking Phil...but I just sent him an e-mail. And right after sending that e-mail I noticed that I had a new PM here and in that PM was a copy of the panel config file.....YIPEEEEE! Now I will be able to really enjoy the Wart Hog fully. Thanks renniks!

OBIO

michael davies
May 23rd, 2009, 07:37
Tim, good to see your all sorted :).

Best

Michael

mrogers
May 24th, 2009, 01:03
Could I also have a copy too please?

Cees Donker
May 5th, 2010, 11:15
I would like it too! Please?