PDA

View Full Version : How to stop CFS2 from appearing in Programs and features (XP's Add/Remove Programs)

jackedwardmorris95
May 18th, 2009, 08:45
Hi All,
How can I install CFS2 so it dosen't appear in Programs and features (XP's Add or remove Programs),

Jack

P.S I use Vista if it makes any difference

greycap.raf
May 18th, 2009, 08:57
Copy the entire folder to a safe place, uninstall the "original" version properly, simply place the copy wherever you want to (even the same place works) and run it from there. No install procedure, no register entry.

Blue Devil
May 18th, 2009, 09:20
Hi All,
How can I install CFS2 so it dosen't appear in Programs and features (XP's Add or remove Programs),

Jack

P.S I use Vista if it makes any difference

Hmmmmm...

Boss not a big fan of CFS2...

...or is it the little woman?

jackedwardmorris95
May 18th, 2009, 09:36
Copy the entire folder to a safe place, uninstall the "original" version properly, simply place the copy wherever you want to (even the same place works) and run it from there. No install procedure, no register entry.

It comes up with a message saying, cannot find default cache, or something like that,

Jack

greycap.raf
May 18th, 2009, 10:40
Interesting. My own install (on XP though) came right from my old PC on an USB stick and has never been "properly" installed.

Rami
May 27th, 2009, 02:51
Interesting. My own install (on XP though) came right from my old PC on an USB stick and has never been "properly" installed.

Same here. :icon_lol: