PDA

View Full Version : Status???????

Tango_Romeo
May 13th, 2009, 08:06
I realize that the admin types are working furiously to get everything reloaded, but how about taking a break and updating everyone on where we stand? :jump:

Dirtman
May 13th, 2009, 08:48
I realize that the admin types are working furiously to get everything reloaded, but how about taking a break and updating everyone on where we stand? :jump:

Tango; look down ..... that's where you stand. :rolleyes:

Considering what has happened (a few months ago) here & at AVSIM (possibly Netwings too) they are probably building a nuke-proof bunker around the server.

Sure, it bugs me that I still can't slap the usual GIF's in my posts (my creativity is being stifled :frown: ) but that's an insignificant detail considering we still have a forum that at the least operational.

I think we should all be buying them rounds of beer at the "Virtual Officers Club" for their hard work.

I know I will be ..... because I still have your MasterCard from our Mexico trip last year!!!!

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :eek:

Jaxon
May 13th, 2009, 10:29
Tango, see this post in the newshawks:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?p=172843&posted=1#post172843

Ickie
May 13th, 2009, 10:33
we are working every day on this we are at about 75%

merlin2
May 13th, 2009, 11:02
Great stuff, Ickie. We ALL appreciate it very much. This is our link to the outside world of our inside world!

merlin2

Tango_Romeo
May 13th, 2009, 13:08
we are working every day on this we are at about 75%

...., Ickie! That's all I was looking for....just an idea of where the restoration stands. :wavey: