View Full Version : Hey Lionheart ...

Snuffy
May 11th, 2009, 08:18
If you're quick, maybe you can get a spot on this program ... :d

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,519776,00.html

Lionheart
May 11th, 2009, 10:15
Thanks Snuffy,

I have enough of that on a daily basis.. I dont need any more, lolol...

Funny how some people do not believe in ghosts, let alone God or Angellic beings. If they could see in the spirit, they would certainly change the tune of their music. Thats for sure.

:engel016:

cheezyflier
May 11th, 2009, 11:39
look at the videos on the right when you go to that page. there is a story about the dash 8 that crashed in buffalo a while back.

oakfloor
May 11th, 2009, 17:33
Thanks Snuffy,

I have enough of that on a daily basis.. I dont need any more, lolol...

Funny how some people do not believe in ghosts, let alone God or Angellic beings. If they could see in the spirit, they would certainly change the tune of their music. Thats for sure.

:engel016:Thats is for sure, that demons flee at the name of Jesus.

Lionheart
May 11th, 2009, 20:32
Thats is for sure, that demons flee at the name of Jesus.

Some dont, unfortunately. Remember how two of the Apostles were thrown into the street, having been attacked by a man infested by a demon. demons are not always afraid of their adversaires.

Bill

Chacha
May 11th, 2009, 23:08
Some dont, unfortunately. Remember how two of the Apostles were thrown into the street, having been attacked by a man infested by a demon. demons are not always afraid of their adversaires.

Bill

Hey Bill,

Were you refering to apostles who were not able to cast out demon from a boy in Mark 9:14 ....?

17And someone from the crowd answered him, "Teacher, I brought my son to you, for he has a spirit that makes him mute. 18And whenever it seizes him, it throws him down, and he foams and grinds his teeth and becomes rigid. So I asked your disciples to cast it out, and they were not able.

19And he (JESUS) answered them, "O faithless generation, how long am I to be with you? How long am I to bear with you? Bring him to me."

Because of their unbelief they were not able to cast the demon out!

Remember:

The power that has been given unto you (the believer) is the same power that raised Jesus from the dead!

Eli

PS

This is a very critical subject that I really did not want to comment on, I just want to remind you Ephesians 1:19...

19And [so that you can know and understand] what is the immeasurable and unlimited and surpassing greatness of His power in and for us who believe, as demonstrated in the working of His mighty strength,

20Which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His [own] right hand in the heavenly [places],

21Far above all rule and authority and power and dominion and every name that is named [above every title that can be conferred], not only in this age and in this world, but also in the age and the world which are to come.

22And He has put all things under His feet and has appointed Him the universal and supreme Head of the church

GOD BLESS YOU MORE!!!

Chacha
May 11th, 2009, 23:13
Thats is for sure, that demons flee at the name of Jesus.

Amen, Oakfloor

James 4:7 (Amplified Bible)

7So be subject to God. Resist the devil [stand firm against him], and he will flee from you.

Eli :engel016:

Chacha
May 12th, 2009, 01:48
Hey Bill,

Is this the scripture you were refering to?

Acts 19:13-16 (Amplified Bible)

13Then some of the traveling Jewish exorcists (men who adjure evil spirits) also undertook to call the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, I solemnly implore and charge you by the Jesus Whom Paul preaches!

14Seven sons of a certain Jewish chief priest named Sceva were doing this.

15But [one] evil spirit retorted, Jesus I know, and Paul I know about, but who are you?

16Then the man in whom the evil spirit dwelt leaped upon them, mastering two of them, and was so violent against them that they dashed out of that house [in fear], stripped naked and wounded.

SCEVA was trying to cast out demons...

Eli

Lionheart
May 12th, 2009, 09:54
Actually this is the scripture I was referring to ChaCha;

Acts 19:16 (New International Version)

16Then the man who had the evil spirit jumped on them and overpowered them all. He gave them such a beating that they ran out of the house naked and bleeding.

I really need to learn to quote exact locations in Scripture. My bad...

:engel016: