PDA

View Full Version : What's with Attachments?

Tango_Romeo
May 4th, 2009, 17:45
I see a number of attachments in posts, but I am unable to upload any??????????????????? :isadizzy:

Just tried again....getting Failed to Upload message....

nearmiss
May 4th, 2009, 18:16
When the boards were rebuilt the attachment size may not be updated to what it was before.

You might check size of file you are trying to upload as well

Also, type of files are resticted. You have to use what is allowed.

Milton Shupe
May 4th, 2009, 19:50
Ickie is working on this issue, apparently more complicated than meets the eye. Some people can upload, some can't, staff included and excluded. He is still wrestling with it.

Meanwhile I have been uploading to another site and posting Img links.

Tango_Romeo
May 5th, 2009, 06:49
Ickie is working on this issue, apparently more complicated than meets the eye. Some people can upload, some can't, staff included and excluded. He is still wrestling with it.

Meanwhile I have been uploading to another site and posting Img links.

...for the headsup on this. :wavey:

dvslats
May 6th, 2009, 04:11
Just a test to see if I'm able to attach. :rolleyes:
Wasn't able to last week...things are coming along. :greenf:

Tango_Romeo
May 6th, 2009, 06:50
...you are in one of the few who can upload attachments. I cannot...no matter how small or large. :kilroy:

On the other hand, I can upload ZIP files for download. :jump:

Is the glass half-full or half empty?

Dirtman
May 6th, 2009, 13:20
Awwwe don't sweat it Tango; I can't attach my usual GIF's to any of my posts either ..... thought it might be a "Kanadian" thang .... so I'm kinda glad ta hear yer havin' trouble too!

Attn Admin's: the "laughing clown" is missing from the "smilies" page too!

:icon34: :icon34: :icon34:

dvslats
May 6th, 2009, 15:09
On the other hand, I can upload ZIP files for download. :jump: Is the glass half-full or half empty?

That's a real kicker guys. I can not upload a zip file. :icon_lol: Probaly has to do with
It's that fourth "1" in the 2nd row He hee..:p: Amazing how a bunch of on and off switching makes these computy box's work. A little Note....I deleted all of my attachments from before the server going bye bye. Then tried this one and it worked. A true cure??? Possibly :ques: Not a very technical approach, but it could be worth a try as long as you have your stuff saved somewhere else...:kilroy:

Tango_Romeo
May 6th, 2009, 17:15
...I'll upload your ZIP files, if you'll upload my attachments. :engel016:

dvslats
May 7th, 2009, 01:50
You've got a deal :d