PDA

View Full Version : Is Netwings.org gone now?

Lionheart
May 2nd, 2009, 12:13
Hey guys,

I was yearning for a multi player flight in Netwings, and found the site closed. I went back again today and its still closed.

Are they gone?

Bill

OBIO
May 2nd, 2009, 12:15
Lionheart

Netwings has been down for some time now. Many folks over in the CFS2 and CFS3 forums have been trying to contact the site owner and the many authors who had their work uploaded exclusively to that site with no success. We are hoping to hear from someone to let us know what is going on and to get permission to host those files here on SOH.

OBIO

Roger
May 2nd, 2009, 13:00
I was the Fs admin there and the site had gone so quiet that I spent most of my time at My TOH forums and here. It seems that Neil is uncontactable and I just hope he's ok.

Roger.

Willy
May 2nd, 2009, 17:49
I'm more worried about Neil than I am NetWings or the downloads that were there. Sure hope he's okay.

Lionheart
May 2nd, 2009, 18:36
Roger that.

I hope he is ok. Sorry to hear about Netwings being off line for so long.

Bill

Panther_99FS
May 2nd, 2009, 21:13
I'm more worried about Neil than I am NetWings or the downloads that were there. Sure hope he's okay.

Agreed...

Neil Washbrook
May 22nd, 2009, 03:37
Official statment from the long lost Neil :)

Sorry chaps been a hell of 7 months for me - been in hospital multiple times for extended durations and had 3 further operations on the foot so have not had a lot of time on the internet or to check Netwings. Since March 13th been in hospital most of the time - think I was out for a total of 10 days. I came out a couple of days ago on a last chance for foot with a heavy and long coirse of antibiotics facing me.

I suspect I know whats wrong as I know there was a plan to hand the IP it was using back so I will need to get that sorted. To sumarise Netwings is not dead but very poorly hopefully will get some treatment for it over the next few days. The server and files are fine as far as I know.

stiz
May 22nd, 2009, 04:10
wouldnt it be easier to just cut that foot off Neil? :engel016:

Glad to see your still around, even if its only on a limited basis :)

Neil Washbrook
May 22nd, 2009, 04:17
wouldnt it be easier to just cut that foot off Neil? :engel016:

Glad to see your still around, even if its only on a limited basis :)

Thats what the medics say but Im a stuborn b****r

Lionheart
May 22nd, 2009, 04:20
Hey Neil,

Hang in there. I hope your foot heals better then before and you have no more hospital time.

Great to hear Netwings is still going.

I am praying for your foot man! I 'command' it to heal in the name of Jesus!

:engel016:

Bill

lefty
May 22nd, 2009, 04:25
Neil

Great to hear from you - there were a lot of your pals out there concerned about you, as well as Netwings (you don't appreciate things until they're gone.)

Everyone has had a go at providing tangible (i.e. cash) help for the Outhouse - if that would help matters at Netwings, give us the call ! At the moment there is no way we can do anything.

Good luck with the foot - hang on to it, man.

regards

Mike

Panther_99FS
May 22nd, 2009, 10:01
Neil,
Great hearing from you :applause: - But please take care of yourself first, we can wait :)

Roger
May 22nd, 2009, 10:49
Good to see you up and about again Neil!:ernae:

Henry
May 22nd, 2009, 10:51
Yup Glad you are Fine
i believe everyone's missed you
H

GT182
May 22nd, 2009, 10:59
Like Panther said Neal.... "take care of yourself first"..... and foremost. Get better soon. :ernae:

Neil Washbrook
May 22nd, 2009, 11:40
Hey I have made the front page :wavey::wavey::wavey::jump::jump::jump: and thanks for the good wishes - hopefully back soon but not had a response from my host yet, being hosted free as a favour sometimes has its downsides but they are fairly good looking after me.

Dangerousdave26
May 22nd, 2009, 13:42
Like a lot of people here I have been most concerned about your health. Glad to hear you are home.

Hope things go better for you.

redriver6
May 22nd, 2009, 13:55
glad yer okay old man...now git back to work:ernae::d

Mathias
May 22nd, 2009, 14:11
Glad to see you back, Neil!

robert41
May 22nd, 2009, 17:08
Good to hear from you Neil.

erufle
May 23rd, 2009, 02:00
The docs wanted to cut off my dear departed daddy's foot and he said no. He walked on that misshapen bugger for 20 years or more. He fought off several infection due to diabetes. Just a few word of encouragement Neil.

Neil Washbrook
May 23rd, 2009, 10:27
The docs wanted to cut off my dear departed daddy's foot and he said no. He walked on that misshapen bugger for 20 years or more. He fought off several infection due to diabetes. Just a few word of encouragement Neil.

Same scenerio then apart from mine is currently 7 years and lost half the foot already

eddie
May 23rd, 2009, 12:30
Good to see you back Neil, wish you all the best!!

Kofschip
May 24th, 2009, 07:40
Neil, I wish you all the best. Just take care of yourself first, we have patience and personally I understand your problems. Good luck.:wavey:

ragnar
May 25th, 2009, 18:22
Best wish's on a full recovery Neil, I been a fan of Netwings since it's inception.....