PDA

View Full Version : Howard 500 Model Tail Upgrade

arl
May 2nd, 2009, 04:16
I'm certain, or maybe not, that there was an update for Milton's Howard 500 to stop a mirror issue on the tailplanes with some repaints. I cannot now find it - if it was ever issued. Confused - me, nothing new there!

Can anyone help. I have a couple of windrunner repaints that show this glitch, but I thought it might be nice to fix it.

There again I should go and play with the Grizzly.

I think it goes without saying that Milton is quite the finest of "retired" model developers. :applause:

I hope you have many more years of (non-)productive retirement, or even happy years of resting retirement. :ernae:

dogknot
May 2nd, 2009, 06:53
Model update at Milton's site:

http://www.flightsimonline.com/howard500/Howard500text.htm

Milton Shupe
May 2nd, 2009, 09:22
Thanks Brent ... you beat me to it. :)

@arl: Well , thank you sir. We do like to have fun, and share it with others. :)

arl
May 2nd, 2009, 12:39
Thanks for the link. I had a horrible suspicion it would be right under my nose if I asked! :redface:

It's been one of those days, went into a car showroom today to look at cars and took a shine to car which SWMBO promptly vetoed on the basis that the passenger seat was narrower than hers. Salesman did not offer new narrowed-seated wife as an optional extra, not that I could afford the running or trade-in costs.

The Grizzly is brilliant, just like the Spartan, D18S, Howard 500...... :icon_lol::applause: