PDA

View Full Version : Caprica

Silver Fox
April 30th, 2009, 00:02
I have to say that I am impressed! I'm not going to post any spoilers, and ask others to keep in mind warnings if they post any.

Caprica is dark and gritty... in keeping with the new BSG. Much would need trimming on mainstream TV. Production values have been maintained and there is excellent use of the musical soundtrack!

It's going to be worth watching!

Quixoticish
April 30th, 2009, 01:09
The pilot was absolutely cracking, I can't wait to see the show when it is released next year.

arrowmaker
April 30th, 2009, 01:46
I've actally read a few negative reviews of this. Personally I loved it. As for when the words "By your command" are first uttered, well what can I say :applause:.

Panther_99FS
April 30th, 2009, 10:20
Caprica is dark and gritty...

I wouldn't expect anything else :)

GT182
April 30th, 2009, 16:05
Hey, it's SciFi. And another BSG spinoff I'm waiting to see too.

Silver Fox
April 30th, 2009, 16:38
Caprica is far darker than BSG! Sex, violence, organized crime all sorts of elements of life on Caprica.

*SPOILER ALERT*

Fans of BSG will know the first time a real Cylon appears... The chassis is seen before, but the drumbeat tells you that this time it's really a Cylon Centurion... even before you see it in action or hear the first 'By Your Command'.

Gdavis101
May 9th, 2009, 23:38
I finally got around to watching it tonight, It was good and the story was interesting. I ended up watching the first part of the mini series of BSG.. I came to realize one thing, I miss Battle Star Galactica!

Piglet
May 10th, 2009, 01:07
On TV? DVD? Me dummy wants to know:wavey:

Odie
May 10th, 2009, 07:05
It's out on DVD, Mr. Piglet....Saw it at Best Buy and Border's this weekend.

GT182
May 10th, 2009, 15:11
Caprica is out on DVD? Now I've got to go look for it..... so say we all. LOL