PDA

View Full Version : I broke it!

Bill Kestell
April 29th, 2009, 14:32
To all my good friends in the CFS2 community ... I broke my computer so I'm not going to be active for a while.

dandolo513 and achim27619 ... I have NOT forgotten you and as soon as my poor baby gets out of the shop ... I will send those A/C off to you ... with a little something extra as well.

It's been coming up on three weeks so I hope he can FINALLY get a hard drive in from his sources ... they put him on b/o twice already and both of us are NOT HAPPY!

Anyway ... just a heads up to you guys (gals too, if appropriate).:ernae:

Donald Piper
April 30th, 2009, 05:49
Day-Am, I think I hear 'taps' in the distance - they sound so sad! Hope you're up and running soon.

Bill Kestell
April 30th, 2009, 09:46
:ernae:Thanks, Cuz! How's the back?

Tango_Romeo
April 30th, 2009, 16:55
To all my good friends in the CFS2 community ... I broke my computer so I'm not going to be active for a while..:ernae:

...not to fly that new model until the glue was dry! :173go1:

Bill Kestell
April 30th, 2009, 17:04
You sure did ... and you also told me "DON'T TWIST THAT DAMNED RUBBER BAND SO TIGHT!"

I think I'll just buy about 3 HD's and toss 'em up on the shelf. That way I'll NEVER crash another one as long as I live!

Tango_Romeo
April 30th, 2009, 17:08
I think I'll just buy about 3 HD's and toss 'em up on the shelf. That way I'll NEVER crash another one as long as I live!

....sound logic! :icon_lol:

Ravenna
April 30th, 2009, 19:59
Sorry to hear about this Bill. I hope you are up and running soon!