PDA

View Full Version : Simtech Updates.

Crashwoody1
April 28th, 2009, 16:04
Been working on the Do 335 for a while now and now Im almost ready to up load it to you for cfs2.
In it will come 25 new liveries, new sounds and a fixed air file.

I basically took the fs9 version and converted it to cfs2 so it looks alot better and works better as well.
Should be good for you guys and all of you mission building projects.

Im working on the new fs190d9 as well and it will come out with a revised 2d panel and 25 liveries as well.
It will work in everything from cfs2 up to fs9.

Did the same thing to the Fokker Dr1 tripple.
And the old Spad and hippo, La 7 And P 39

All of these have new data in them and the look and feel and fly ability of these is way better.

The Rata for fs2002 and fs9 is almost there, I will show you screenies soon. It is a real knock out and shuold bring you guys alot of great times in the future.
The Wilga is about 1/2 way there, looking good and running very light on my system so you should do well with that one on any size system.

Got drawings for a brand new Stucka dive bomber and am looking foreward to geting that one as a new addon out to you as well.

Beech 18 and 17 are almost totally revamped and looking very very very hot!
Many new refinements to both of these.

And last but not least My pet project p 51 is coming to a close, this has been a top secret project of mine for years and I have been addins more to it as time moves on. Its as good as anything on the market, pay ware or not. Its top of th eline, literally my very best addon.

Freeware price tag adds much to its appeal.

Will get them up loaded in the near future one at a time as they get done.

Also Im taking down the simtech site and building a new one for freeware only,Im just not really very interested in pay ware any more and I dont want to maintain a pay ware site any more. I dont feel good doing it and have never felt good about pay ware so tha hell with it all. I want to have fun and no pressure, and doing freeware I find I do much better work and feel alot happier doing it to. Besides its fun to do freeware and watch the money diggers go nuts when i match them feature for feature and exceed their quality in freeware...!!!LOL!!:bump:

Thanks All.
Thomas Wood/Crashwoody

PS: THANK U PEOPLE!!! For all the years of support, u have made my addons a real joy to me. They are amounst the most down loaded in the world and thats just down right stinkin kewl! I got 30 more years worth of designing in me left.. and I will keep it going too.

Flyboy208
April 28th, 2009, 16:33
Wonderful news Thomas! Mike :)

OleBoy
April 28th, 2009, 16:41
Thomas/ Crashwoody has a direction AND an attitude. I like the news. I've been trying to pay attention when you come on deck.

Thanks for everything you bring to the community :ernae:

EMatheson
April 28th, 2009, 17:22
Looking forward! Especially to the Beech 17 Staggerwing... delicious!

mrogers
April 29th, 2009, 00:55
Wow you sure have been busy!! But its great that youre enjoying it as an hobby with so much enthusiasm showing. Hats off to you! and looking foward to your works appearing on the horizon and coming in to land! :applause::applause::icon29::medals:

Z-PurpleBubble
April 29th, 2009, 04:33
Did I just read a revamped P-39??? WOOHOO!!! :jump:

Give this man a :icon29:!!

PB