PDA

View Full Version : new revamped cfs2 do 335

Crashwoody1
April 28th, 2009, 15:54
Hi All.

Been working on the Do 335 for a while now and now Im almost ready to up load it to you for cfs2.
In it will come 25 new liveries, new sounds and a fixed air file.

I basically took the fs9 version and converted it to cfs2 so it looks alot better and works better as well.
Should be good for you guys and all of you mission building projects.

Im working on the new fs190d9 as well and it will come out with a revised 2d panel and 25 liveries as well.
It will work in everything from cfs2 up to fs9.

Did the same thing to the Fokker Dr1 tripple.
And the old Spad and hippo, La 7 And P 39

All of these have new data in them and the look and feel and fly ability of these is way better.

Will get them up loaded in the near future one at a time as they get done.

Also Im taking down the simtech site and building a new one for freeware ,Im not really very interested in pay ware any more and I dont want to maintain a pay ware site any more. I want to have fun and no pressure, and doing freeware I find I do much better work and feel alot happier doing it to. Besides its fun to do freeware and whatch the money diggers go nuts when i match them in freeware...!!!LOL!!

Thanks All.

Crashwoody

PS THANK U for all the years of support, u have made my addons a real joy to me.

Rami
April 28th, 2009, 15:56
Cool. Is the new model multi-lod?

SPman
April 28th, 2009, 17:25
Thanks to you, mate. What with all this great freeware stuff coming out, from "our" band of talented and dedicated designers, my hard drive runneth over. I see a box dedicated to about 10 variants of CFS2 in the near future.

Cody Coyote
April 28th, 2009, 17:39
Wow Crashwoody1! That's extremely generous. Thanks you very much!:applause:

Togo
April 29th, 2009, 12:00
I'll second what Cody Coyote said!:ernae:

Ravenna
April 29th, 2009, 17:16
Wow...thank you Crashwoody. I can't imagine my WW1 install without your canvas covered beauties. The thought that they will be even better just blows my mind!:ernae:

Morton
April 30th, 2009, 13:35
Gonna be a terrific CFS2 model. I'll try to contribute with some textures and an alternative 2D panel as soon as it's there.

Mort