PDA

View Full Version : Simonu's Thames and SdC's EURW

Ravenna
April 27th, 2009, 20:14
Hi All,
Having recently added Simonu's bgl files for the Thames to the scenery subfolder of EURW I am now having trouble with the ground and water textures along the river. I am getting large green squares where the river and the surrounding land should be. This continues up to the Battersea Power Station where the textures seem to "normalise" and the river narrows, winding along in the general direction of Windsor Castle (for those of you who have Merlin2's Cathedral and Windsor Castle set!) where it turns into what looks like a barging canal. I have tried removing Simonu's BGLs and adding Sander's London ground beta files to his EURW special features pack. This produces a river but it ends near the power station, and in any case I can't get the GSL land marks to line up where they should. There is also the problem of seeing modern rebuilding along the river. I'd much rather have Simonu's work.
Am I missing some textures to go with Simonu's Thames? My EURW texture subfolder has bmp files for Sander's shores, roads and rivers, but those big green squares tell me that I am missing some texture (or is it a mask?). I've tried to add a pic, but it doesn't seem to attach.
Any ideas?
thanks,
M

Rami
April 28th, 2009, 02:58
Ravenna,

You're missing the textures. They haven't been re-added to the library yet, but here is the link when they are: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/downloads/download.php?lloc=downloads&FileID=13964

Ravenna
April 28th, 2009, 22:11
Thanks Rami,
All the marking I've been doing must have fried my brain.