PDA

View Full Version : Gyro gunsights?

smg13
April 26th, 2009, 10:25
Hello everybody.... in my never-ending challenge to make the ultimate CFS2 P-51D I was looking at gunsights.... There is a key assignment for switching between reflector and gyro gunsights in the settings menu.. can we set up a gyro gunsight in CFS2? Am I hoping for to much?

wolfi
April 26th, 2009, 10:48
are you building the aircraft or do you improve the aircraft? a gyro gun sight isn't available with CFS2 you must build it in the aircraft MDL, there is unfortunately no chance to build it in later. I build one for my KI 44, available as beta here at Sim-Outhouse, also I do one for my f9f2 panther (not released yet) I build the gyro gun sight with fsds2.

Allen
April 26th, 2009, 12:25
The CFS1 P-51 Gyro gunsight works in CFS2 some how. How I don't know, But it dose.

smg13
April 26th, 2009, 15:33
I am improving what I have... using the best model available, editing the air file, the DP, etc... one of the things I was hoping was to add a gyro gunsight.

CFS1 has a P-51 with a gyro gunsight, eh? Probably it is built to move together with the control surfaces, but it is not truly gyroscopic....