PDA

View Full Version : Bong, McClure, Lynch Test Pilots Needed

Devildog73
April 26th, 2009, 07:50
Hey guys, I need some help.

Rami is busy with several other projects and he was my main man on the Tuskegee Airmen Campaigns.

I am currently building an historically accurate, as CFS2 will allow, set of missions from the Aces High book by author Bill Yenne on the 39th FS in the SW Pacific. It flies entirely in P-38s, all available here on the SOH and at Simviation.

But, here is the catch: I have a mental block about learning to develop dyn files that work properly. I have been over and over the tutorials. Rami has attempted to teach me how to make them, and I still, for whatever reason(s) cannot make dyn files on missions that work. I am also inept at making cmg files to combine missions into campaigns.

I am a tactile and visual learner. If I could sit and watch someone build these files, I could learn how to do them myself. I am unable to read and practice them and make them function. I am missing something in the transition from reading to doing.

So, I have some missions built, but need test pilots that are okay with not warping more than once, and can put up with aircraft that are built into the missions with time delays coordinated to show at the proper time with them NOT spawning into existence.

And, if you have the abilities, like Rami, to modify them to have dyn files and can combine them at the end into a campaign: Go for it.

Otherwise, I will merely upload single missions without all of the bells and whistles many of you are used to having.

Any stout of heart out there that can assist?

bearcat241
April 26th, 2009, 18:33
If its a long PTO Army Air Force camp, i'm game (especially where Lightnings are concerned). Not interested in a setup of 10 or so missions - i need a long string of stout sorties to keep me riveted. I'm pulling two jobs these days but i still find some time to play. Send me a PM with the details...

:wavey:

smg13
April 26th, 2009, 23:51
I would like to give them a try and test them.

Devildog73
April 27th, 2009, 17:24
You both have my email, drop me a note and I will reply with missions.