PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Rwy12 Objects. I can find them

mytincantruck
April 14th, 2009, 08:18
These are listed in a Kenmor Air Harbour scenery that I dl's and I cant find nearly any of them I got I think 3 of them....any help is greatly appreciated.

g_tree_lib, dwag_hangers, ESDG HangerKit, FED EX Trucks, GA-Hangers, General Aviation Aircraft, Humans, JonPatch_objects_1, JonPatch_objects_2, Lens Hanger 1, Lens Hanger 2, Objects01_lib by S.Legg, Ships_winfred Orthmann, Static Helipcopters, Trees_Seev Kahn. And two new ones, called "FinneyGround VERT GSE" and "FinneyGround VERT logistics". And now there are even newer ones, called "dwag objects", "jetways", "JRB chassis", "JRB Containers", and "Lars extra objects".

srgalahad
April 14th, 2009, 09:32
you can search for "EZ", "EZSCENE", "EZ-" on FlightSim and get most of them, or... if you have a decent connection, go here:

http://www.flightsim.com/kdl.php?fid=122698
"FS2004 EZ-Object Library Installer version 3.3. This installer will install all of the EZ-Object libraries as of May 8, 2008. Simply run the exe/installer. This package includes, in addition to the EZ-Object Libraries, the following needed must have textures: ASD, VOD, Gerrish's Trees, Nova and Nova Gold. This installer was created so that users can have everything in one folder instead of about two dozen EZ Libraries residing in your Addon Scenery folder. Compiled by Joe DeGregorio."

It's a huge file ( 210Mb) but makes it 'one-stop-shopping' and then it's a matter of fining anything newer a lot less complicated. Most, if not all, on your list have been around for a while so they should all be included in the installer pkg. BTW, I just downloaded it again for a backup and with a good braodband connection it took 14 minutes.

If you don't have the Rwy12 libraries they can be found at: http://www.scenery.org/design_utilities_e.htm (about half way down the page) - the Rwy12 installer and the 3 libraries- you shouldn't need the installer but, what the heck! then you have the whole bundle

Rob