PDA

View Full Version : b_29 DPC Korea

gosd
April 12th, 2009, 18:07
Hello guys,
Tried downloading the B_29 from Christophe Rosenmann in DPC Korea ,the plane whon`t show .I upgraded the effects files to avh history.The new bdp file is there ,but the plane does not register in the us AC list ?
Any idea on how to get it working ?:kilroy:

MustangNightFighter
April 12th, 2009, 19:47
I tried that one too before I opted to use the Firepower B-29. It works great by the way. I would strongly recomend getting that one.

gosd
April 12th, 2009, 20:37
Thank you for the idea. I tried it and still the AC wont show. It`s there somewhere because I have it in MB.:blind:

MustangNightFighter
April 12th, 2009, 20:48
Have you checked the nationality. Perhaps it isn't set up so that you can fly it like the V-1 is in the stock CFS3. Maybe it says something in the read me. I'm not sure though... The one I put in kind of worked but had problems reading and put pits in the wrong places, had point of view oriented wrong, improper payloads, etc.

gosd
April 12th, 2009, 22:39
Sorry,but still no success with the B-29

popsaka
April 12th, 2009, 23:12
you're using the Firepower B-29 w/ no joy?

FOO FIGHTER
April 12th, 2009, 23:40
They may have the same file names. Delete one or the other from the aircraft folder.

BTW - There are two versions of this B-29. One by Yahoo the other by Green Day.:gossip:

gosd
April 13th, 2009, 07:15
Well up to now I have found 3 B-29s ;
-one from Christophe Rosenmann ,
-one beta version from green_day_rocks2,
-one 29a from FirePower,
all of these B-29s work in the regular CFS3 game ,but they dont register in DPC Korea.They dont show up in QC in the AC listing.They are in the MB AC list,and when I trye running a mission that requires them the mission crashes.

loverboy1
April 13th, 2009, 07:24
I SEE ANOTHER CANADAIN ...... nice quebec , haaaaaaaaaaa , glad to see we get around the town

lb/ joshua

SLIP STREAM
April 13th, 2009, 09:31
there was an update for the b-29. it was a long time ago but it might be here. i don't remember which one it was for.make sure you have the weapons,pylons and sound folders in the right places.there is also a modern weapons pack for it.

gosd
April 16th, 2009, 17:44
Still no joy I am thinking about reinstalling the whole game set !!!http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon8.gif

gosd
April 19th, 2009, 13:18
Hye guys!
I reinstalled the whole game set and itworks perfectly now.
I gess I had a corrupted file sowhere in the game ,all the signs were there but I din`t read them !
Thanks for your help!!

highpockets
April 20th, 2009, 19:08
Is the game set still at Korean Skies? I seem to have missed something in my reinstalls. Cannot get any of the missions to show up.