Hi guys, i just installed everything back in orther to play CFS3,
my vista premium was all bad news and when i finaly made it to play
online the dam thing crashes with bugs and all.... i have installed xp pro
now, i re modificated the system to make it slight lighter then onther
rigs because i alsow running linux in dual bood now (ubuntu linux) to play
games i use my xp for that. for the first time i have this rig working for
once without bugs malfunctions and bad notification pop ups. Im free at
last from overcoming scandalous Windows buggers. i re modificated the
dam installation of xp pro so like in what i wanted..
I called it the XP pro ninja edition 2009 ;-)

So now you know this for the ones that already know me from playing i salute you
and for the ones that dusnt know me yet i say hi and glad to know you all ;-)

(o yeah i put in friends requests for the ones that already where in my FL so if you encounter it its me :p )

Greetings Axenti

grizzly50
April 12th, 2009, 08:24
:kilroy:Axenti, welcome the heck back, man. We were wondering what had happened to you.

Well, ya get busy now. There's a new update for ETO already, and it's a big one.

XP now, huh? Now you can join stock CFS3 games in GameRanger, too.:d

pachi
April 12th, 2009, 11:09
Welcome back Axenti :ernae:

Axenti (Be Raiders)
April 12th, 2009, 12:33
:kilroy:Axenti, welcome the heck back, man. We were wondering what had happened to you.

Well, ya get busy now. There's a new update for ETO already, and it's a big one.

XP now, huh? Now you can join stock CFS3 games in GameRanger, too.:d

Heeeeey grizzly nice to read ya bud, ... Well there is a lot going on here, first of all for everything thats going wrong there is always a sollution, maybe not always the kind one but there is a sollution ;-) ... alsow here the economics are not so good on the moment, they just informed us that there will be a cut back on personel, they dint say yet who the unlucky bastids are but there will be a cut back of 1/3 th of the personel, we where verry bussy doh but the last 2 weeks there are no many transfers on the marked, aaah we will see, i hope that i manage to keep my job. Anyaways thank for the welcom :wiggle: ... game ranger hu? i heard about it but i dont know it ... yet :p ... now i have still the clean CFS 3 on my rig, dint install any expantions expept my own stand allones i had to download them from SOH for the rest i will get on it as soon as i get the time for it im bussy on my website now but its almost finisched....

:friday:

Axenti (Be Raiders)
April 12th, 2009, 12:37
Welcome back Axenti :ernae:

Thanks ;-) :icon29: .... :pop4: .... :sheep: i'm not used to drink doh :isadizzy: lol :ernae: