PDA

View Full Version : Texture upload problem

yago9
April 9th, 2009, 11:01
Until Doug form SOH finds the necesary time to answer back and explain how and why four of my uploads share the same image thumbnail with the last upload ( Aerosoft F16 Vermont ANG ) I will upload somewhere else..I tried to find a logic explanation but I cant...unless someone bothered to go inside last upload ,get the image and put it manualy in the other previous 3 uploads. Sabotage ? If I cant get an answer I would think yes.So AVSIM for now.

( Iowa ANG F16C,Swiss Mirage IIIc,F-16C Block 42F 56th )

107FS Selfridge AB Michigan ANG 85-1494 "City of Richmond" uploaded at AVSIM .Next one 86-0234 "Charter Township of Chesterfield"

ryanbatc
April 9th, 2009, 11:17
I highly doubt its sabotage lol

harleyman
April 9th, 2009, 11:22
I will investigate this issue for you....

patience...we will try and figure it out....

Henry
April 9th, 2009, 11:51
Doug is having PC problems
i just took a look
i see 3 files have the same image file name
but i am working in the dark
I promise no one here has sabotaged them
that would be extremely stupid
and as i am the only stupid person around
i know that did not happen
let me see when i get hold of Doug
how to check.
sorry about this i also got an email from you
but all admin get the same so i thought it was resolved
(not really my dept)
we will fix it
H

hey_moe
April 9th, 2009, 12:00
We will look into the matter....threats towards us will really get you no where. We are human and also work full time jobs too. If our mistake is upsetting you this much please download at Avsim...thank you...Mike

yago9
April 9th, 2009, 13:01
We will look into the matter....threats towards us will really get you no where. We are human and also work full time jobs too. If our mistake is upsetting you this much please download at Avsim...thank you...Mike

Threats ? Towards you ? "Threat= An expression of intent ,implies an act of coercion with negative consequence".. Uploading my files somewhere else ? I dont see where the negative consequence would be for you... . . Hmm..avsim will do just fine then..:ernae:

Douglas
April 9th, 2009, 14:05
Please name the .jpgs the same as the .zips ,just like files on your desktop there can only be 1 image.jpg,all preceding files get overwritten.

Brett_Henderson
April 9th, 2009, 14:52
This is fun hobby.. we're all on the same team.. mistakes and misunderstandings happen.. geting upset over any of it is not allowed :wiggle:

hey_moe
April 9th, 2009, 15:06
This thread is closed as far as I am concerned. We are stressed out enough in this day and time to be fussin of a small mistake and some files that don't have the right picture.:argue: It's not worth wasting time and arguing over it.