PDA

View Full Version : beaufighter mk21 flying lessons needed

dog1
April 9th, 2009, 01:56
below is a list of where i need assistance:

When pointing the aircraft down over 15 degrees the joystick cuts out and jolts backward and forward.
When engaging in a dog fight i note my speed wont go over 230 mph even when going straight to pick up speed.
when turning the aircraft loses speed .
The aircraft tends to nose down as soon as you pull the joystick forward and then lose control of joystick and go into a dive with the backwings fluttering.EG,when strafing a cargo ship at sea level it keeps pulling down slightly and wont go up.it keeps flying at sea level even with the joystick pulled back.
what is the maximium speed of the beaufighter heading straight and in a dive?
Does the engine overheat or are the cowl flaps just for fun?
Triming and rudder adjustments needed?

your expert advice appreciated
dog1

vidal
April 11th, 2009, 01:14
Me too. I replaced the air file by the 1% one from Netwing. This one works fine. Send me a PM if you need this file, because it seems that Netwing is down for the moment.

dog1
April 11th, 2009, 03:58
Vidal check your pm.I cant understand how with over a thousand downloads nobody has come forward seeking assistance with such a variety of flying problems this aircraft has.
dog1.

watchdog22
April 11th, 2009, 11:59
Hi Dog1, I raised this in an earlier thread and it seems that not everyone is getting the problem. I think its because the airfile has been tweaked to make the AI attack profiles more effective and agressive. I have used airfiles developed for the Colin Muir Beaufighter and I have separate Player and AI aircraft in my folder. It is a bit of a long-winded workaround but it works.

dog1
April 12th, 2009, 12:54
watchdog
please check pm

vidal
aircraft not appearing,please check pm

dog1

watchdog22
April 12th, 2009, 16:07
Hi Dog1, have you received the airfiles yet? And make sure you rename the files to the same as the original ones or you wont get the planes to appear

dog1
April 12th, 2009, 18:52
Watchdog
not from your end,did you use usendit?any other method can result in corruption,vidal sent his by normal e mail i suspect they got corrupted.
dog1

dog1
April 12th, 2009, 19:50
mk21

i have placed a 6T airfile and it works beautifully.I am now working on the 1C which behaves the same way.
dog1