PDA

View Full Version : alphasim Eurocopter AS565 Panther ?

jeansy
April 6th, 2009, 04:31
ive heard along the grapevine that alphasim are doing one of these birds

not to sure myself how true it is, but with AS staff leaving in droves these days im not sure if it will make it

may be dan can shed some light on this

d0mokun
April 6th, 2009, 05:17
No Panther in the works, not that I know of anyway.

I don't know of any rumours myself so I'm at a loss as well.

EDIT- Got to remember, I left too. Even if I were privy to a Panther I couldn't speak about it without being raped over an NDA.

michael davies
April 6th, 2009, 07:24
Well I still do AS helo FDEs and am working on one right now, it isnt the Panther and I've not heard of one either, not yet anyway, and before anyone asks I'm not going to say what this one is either, nothing to do with NDAs, more to avoid the endless are we there yet questions.

Best

Michael

MCDesigns
April 6th, 2009, 07:32
Cool Michael, another AS heli....................ARE WE THERE YET???!!!:d:costumes:

IanP
April 6th, 2009, 09:44
If you're desperate for a Panther, Abacus do one which, like usual, has a reasonable external model, a less than brilliant interior, a simplified flight model and a pretty reasonable price. It is FSX native.

Intrigued to know what's coming next from Alphasim now, though... ;)

tigisfat
April 6th, 2009, 10:13
Intrigued to know what's coming next from Alphasim now, though... ;)

You're in luck, because I have insider knowledge. I've heard through sources I can't reveal that it will be an large grumman seaplane.:whistle:

myles
April 6th, 2009, 14:18
"Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink...."

Misquoted from Samuel Taylor Coleridge - is that the one you're talking about, Tigisfat? :typing:

Myles

CG_1976
April 6th, 2009, 14:56
What No AS 365 Daulphin. Errrrrr goes next door to Fs9.

Ferry_vO
April 6th, 2009, 15:01
"Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink...."

Misquoted from Samuel Taylor Coleridge - is that the one you're talking about, Tigisfat? :typing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PJix23IeF8 :d

But that's not exactly a secret anymore!

IanP
April 6th, 2009, 23:47
You're in luck, because I have insider knowledge. I've heard through sources I can't reveal that it will be an large grumman seaplane.:whistle:

Okay... Okay... What's coming next Helicopter wise. :wave:

shaunthesheep
April 7th, 2009, 14:37

Probably just disinformation tigisfat you aren't 'flavour of the month' at AS I hear.:whistle:

tigisfat
April 7th, 2009, 22:52
Probably just disinformation tigisfat you aren't 'flavour of the month' at AS I hear.:whistle:

huh? disinformation? That joke went right over your head. here's your large grumman seaplane: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=14040&page=6

Anyway, your joke doesn't make sense. I'm not "the flavor of the month" at alphasim? Usually when something is the 'flavor of the month' it means that someone is obsessed with it for a short period of time before moving on to the next 'flavor of the month'. :kilroy: So, your joke is to tell me that noone at Alphasim is obsessed with me for a short period of time? Dude, you should put your jokes away before you put someone's eye out. :hand:

:focus:

d0mokun
April 7th, 2009, 23:45
I think he just stalks you..

tigisfat
April 8th, 2009, 00:26
I'll bet he's someone's 'other' screenname.

michael davies
April 8th, 2009, 04:21
Nevermind

Mickey D
April 8th, 2009, 04:58
I think he just stalks you..

Does he stalk and lurk on SOH too d0mokun?

d0mokun
April 8th, 2009, 05:11
He doth indeed.

gajit
April 8th, 2009, 09:00
Anyway, nice to see another Alphasim thread dragged down again, I suspect some of the reasons some leave AS is due in part to forum negatives.

LOL - I think that is probably the least of concern!!!!!!!

pointy31
April 8th, 2009, 09:17
Okay... Okay... What's coming next Helicopter wise. :wave:

I have my $$ saved for the Bell 47G, if it comes to fruition...:ernae:

michael davies
April 8th, 2009, 10:06
Nope, you lost me there, no worries, I'm done in this thread, the helo will be out when its out and then y'all know what it is.

LOL - I think that is probably the least of concern!!!!!!!

tigisfat
April 8th, 2009, 11:02
Nope, you lost me there, no worries, I'm done in this thread, the helo will be out when its out and then y'all know what it is.

It's all in good fun. I didn't take it personally, even though it probably was. 'Lurking' people with secret screennames are half the fun of the internet. We don't have to take everything so seriously.

michael davies
April 8th, 2009, 12:05
I call fun playing in the garden with my three year old daughter, I call having to read through stupid innuendo posts tiresome and pointless.

And yes I know, if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen, btw I left the oven on and the potatoes are boiling over.

It's all in good fun. I didn't take it personally, even though it probably was. 'Lurking' people with secret screennames are half the fun of the internet. We don't have to take everything so seriously.