PDA

View Full Version : Selection Icons messed up

piperarcherpilot
April 5th, 2009, 20:44
I recently purchased the Alpha H60 Blackhawk Package, and Installed it, and oddly enough most of my thumbnails are miss-aligned with the words. For example, a picture of a 747 says "piper cub". Any idea whats messed up and how to fix it?? And how did it happen?

d0mokun
April 5th, 2009, 21:46
I know it's no help, but I've never heard of the issue before. Nor has it been reported before RE the H60 so I don't think that's the root of the issue.

Though I believe people here have experienced it, especially with the Piper Cub appearing where it shouldn't.

Kiwikat
April 5th, 2009, 23:03
Yeah this has nothing to do with the H60. In my previous FSX install it happened to me all the time. For some reason it isn't doing it on this install. I don't know if it is random or what. It certainly isn't the blackhawk though.

pointy31
April 6th, 2009, 03:55
I had that happen after one of my first add-ons. Don' t know how or why, but I ended up deleting that plane and everything went back to normal. Never happened again...:isadizzy:

piperarcherpilot
April 6th, 2009, 08:30
Yeah, I tracked it down...it had to do with the Carenado C182. For some odd reason, all was good until I installed the Blackhawk...

I pulled the C182 folders out of the Airplanes folder and now all is back to normal...

So I guess I'll play with the Cessna and see whats up...

Thanks for the help.