PDA

View Full Version : Avro Lancaster

kilo delta
April 5th, 2009, 03:53
Just wondering if there are any plans by the devs to produce an fsx native Lancaster bomber in the near future? Reason I'm asking is that the remake for the Dambusters movie has gotten underway recently and I bet with all the media exposure on the movie's release the Lanc will be highly sought after for our sim.
I'm sure that an Accusim'd version would be most welcome. :gossip:;):cool:

gajit
April 5th, 2009, 04:22
Just wondering if there are any plans by the devs to produce an fsx native Lancaster bomber in the near future? Reason I'm asking is that the remake for the Dambusters movie has gotten underway recently and I bet with all the media exposure on the movie's release the Lanc will be highly sought after for our sim.
I'm sure that an Accusim'd version would be most welcome. :gossip:;):cool:

Oh yes KD - an A2A one would be great :applause:

d0mokun
April 5th, 2009, 04:39
I've seen a true FSX one with all the bells and whistles advertised in a mag, but I don't think it's out yet..

jetstreamsky
April 5th, 2009, 05:06
Check out this post at CBFS http://www.cbfsim.org/cbfsim/cbfsBB/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16445&p=191858&hilit=lancaster#p191858

Paul K
April 5th, 2009, 11:48
I've seen some of the work Ed Walters at Plane Design has done on a native FSX Lancaster ( they already have Lancaster and Lancastrian packages for FS9, both which I thoroughly recommend ). He's a busy lad with real life though, so who knows when or if it will be released. I hope it is completed one day.