PDA

View Full Version : Uploading to SOH

OleBoy
March 30th, 2009, 09:46
First I have to apologize for my first two uploads here. My description and the way it looked when it was visible in the fs2002/2004 section was crappy to say the least, as I've been tempted to contact Douglas and have him delete the two Storch repaints due to lack of correct layout. I'll admit, I'm a moron if you will...lol.

If someone would be so generous to show me a template, or something to that affect so I can make things right for the final appearance, it will make it far less frustrating for everyone on the receiving end when searching.

Everyone who's helped me here at one time or another, I appreciate it more than I express.

OleBoy

Cees Donker
March 30th, 2009, 10:11
Not sure what you mean Oleboy?

:kilroy:

Cees

edmoore235
March 30th, 2009, 10:15
I downloaded both your fine repaints and had no problems whatsoever! Thank you for your fine work. I did not notice any problems.
Ed

OleBoy
March 30th, 2009, 10:33
Not sure what you mean Oleboy?

:kilroy:

Cees

When you first login to the download page, there are steps that have to be gone through that (only then) will the uploading itinerary allow you to continue to the next step. Each step needing a specified amount of info, so it makes sense when it's finally uploaded.

What I'm asking for is a clarified "what specific info" needs to be listed for each step

I could be making a mountain out of a mole hill

lilduckfoot2
March 30th, 2009, 11:34
Hey OleBoy!

Looks like mountain out of mole hill!

The PZL repaint upload looks like you got the hang of it. Like most stuff there's a learning curve and everyone does it a bit differently.

Great job, BTW.

LDF :wave:

OleBoy
March 30th, 2009, 11:38
Alright alright...I'll Wing It!! :caked:

Thanks LDF