PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer for March 29

Major_Spittle
March 29th, 2009, 09:08
I will be starting a Server on GameSpy in the Adventures category and it will be named Sim-Outhouse.

I will be flying in there off and on today, feel free to drop in. :ernae:

Kiwikat
March 29th, 2009, 09:10
I will be in much of the afternoon too.

It would be nice to get some more of you guys in this time ;)

Pepere
March 29th, 2009, 10:28
I tried to find you but could not than kept being kikoff by gamespy saying I was logged in on another computer?

Any Help?

David

Kiwikat
March 29th, 2009, 10:55
Keep on trying then as soon as you can, switch to the Adventures room.

Major_Spittle
March 29th, 2009, 15:22
I'm back in the room

Alexraptor
March 29th, 2009, 16:17
Keep getting kicked out by gamespy...

I think MS should have their heads examined for ever even considering using Gamespy for the multiplayer.

orionll
March 29th, 2009, 19:25
Anyone there now?

Reddog
March 30th, 2009, 05:05
Keep getting kicked out by gamespy...

I think MS should have their heads examined for ever even considering using Gamespy for the multiplayer.

I agree tried that twice got kicked both time with in minutes. I fly online all the time but on the FS Host servers: Margarita Air,Alaska Winds,and FSvintage ones.

Major_Spittle
March 30th, 2009, 07:04
If you go into your config file and set the default room to Adventures you should be able to log on.

gera
March 30th, 2009, 13:42
I looked all over for you guys but "No Go".......joined another group :jump:and had a ball!!!!!

Major_Spittle
March 30th, 2009, 16:47
I looked all over for you guys but "No Go".......joined another group :jump:and had a ball!!!!!

We don't have anything running 24/7, Kiwi and I just start doing flights on gamespy frequently and using the Adventure part of the server. I will post from time to time when I am on, like now I am just finishing a flight from Great Falls Mt to Jackson Hole Wyoming in the Stratomatic but didn't post because I have been mowing the lawn while the thing was on Auto Pilot.

crashaz
March 30th, 2009, 16:59
Always fun to fly and not have a lot of lag.... allows close formations flying.:woot:

Major_Spittle
March 30th, 2009, 17:17
Always fun to fly and not have a lot of lag.... allows close formations flying.:woot:

Hey, I got a set of pics just about like that. Did you ever get your mic working. :wave:

Major_Spittle
March 31st, 2009, 10:42
I have set a server up for today March 31st. I am parked in Jackson Hole with the Boeing 377 and plan to fly at 3:30PM PST.

The server is on Gamespy under Adventures and named Sim-Outhouse. If anyone else wants to fly you are welcome to post suggestions on Airports or Areas you wish to fly in. I can always respawn my plane somewhere esle. :ernae: