PDA

View Full Version : RAF Oban WIP

jdhaenens
March 28th, 2009, 20:45
Sorry for the delay folks, real life decided to play for a while. I have to redo the shorelines on the defaut Kerrera, and I should be finished.

This is with Scot Flight's Highlands and Islands...

JensOle
March 29th, 2009, 00:08
Looking very good! If I remember right so was the Norwegian 330 Sqn based there for part of ww2 with sunderland aircraft.

Crusader
March 29th, 2009, 02:29
Jim , you keep out doing yourself with each and every scenery you put out . This looks outstanding and looking forward to its release . Thanks for your work .

Rich

jdhaenens
March 29th, 2009, 05:25
Jens..right you are. I picked RAF Oban to do for the new Aerosoft Catalina because it had more international Squadrons based there than any other Seaplane Base. I'd also like to do Pickwick Dock at some time as well.

Stuart Greene Sent me the source files for his fantastic FS2004 Sunderland so I could make some static ones, but the model was SO complex, I couldn't remove enough polys and keep it looking good. Stuart said that I was the second person that month that he'd sent it out to, so hopefully we'll see it in FSX at some point.

Kevboy
March 29th, 2009, 07:22
Very nice jdhaenens looking forward to down loading this one. Now just need a Saro Lerwick to fly around in.

Kevboy.

Nick C
March 29th, 2009, 08:37
Jim that's looking superb! :applause::applause::applause:

Lionheart
March 29th, 2009, 11:29
Awesome work Jim.

Did you do some of those surrounding buildings on the hill side as well?? They are extremely well done.

Keep up the great work man!

:ernae:

Bill