PDA

View Full Version : Guys need some help Please!!!!!!!!

Marvin Carter
March 28th, 2009, 09:21
Guys would like some input, I have a extra $30.00 this month and I'm looking at a couple planes one is the Corenado Arrow and the other is the WSSIMULATION - DIAMOND DA-20 C1 ECLIPSE. I have some Corenado planes and know the Quality of there product, the question is of the Eclipse looks great, butt was wondering a bout there flight dynamics, and also the pilot looks like a dead mannequin. Not trying not to knock here, but when you have so much money would like to get my moneys worth!!!

Help Please!!!!!!!
Marvin Carter

6297J
March 28th, 2009, 09:29
Well, like I always say, never fly with a dead mannequin!

Go with Carenado ;)

harleyman
March 28th, 2009, 10:13
Well, like I always say, never fly with a dead mannequin!

Go with Carenado ;)

Ditto...

What about a Lionheart plane too?

Kiwikat
March 28th, 2009, 10:13
Ditto...

What about a Lionheart plane too?

Like the Kodiak? ;)

harleyman
March 28th, 2009, 10:25
Like the Kodiak? ;)

LOL Its a sweet one for sure... I was just flying it...Oh..Did I say that....:woot:

Marvin Carter
March 28th, 2009, 13:24
Yes I have been keeping my eye on the Kodiak, but it is not out yet and i was going to get one this month, I think I'll go with the Arrow. And will get the Kodiak when its comes out. Being retarded I get paid at the first of the month, and can only afford one addon a month.
Thanks guys knew I could count on you!!!!
Marvin Carter

pointy31
March 28th, 2009, 13:37
I'm waiting for the Carenado Cessna 170B...:ernae:...waiting, waiting, waiting....
I asked them several times, but they never replied, not even a "maybe"...:pop4:

OBIO
March 28th, 2009, 13:49
Being retarded I get paid at the first of the month, and can only afford one addon a month.

You get paid for being retarded? My wife says I'm retarded and I have never gotten so much as a penny!

OBIO

harleyman
March 28th, 2009, 13:54
You get paid for being retarded? My wife says I'm retarded and I have never gotten so much as a penny!

OBIO

LMAO....Now thats funny...........

I don't have the arrow but I like it for sure....:applause:

Marvin Carter
March 28th, 2009, 15:08
LOL!!!!

Marvin Carter

Marvin Carter
March 28th, 2009, 16:32
Guys just got the Arrow, great plane, good choice me thinks. handles good but is a bit tail heavy. Will be my new airplane Cadillac for simi long trips.
Thanks again!!!

Marvin Carter

MCDesigns
March 28th, 2009, 16:50
you get paid for being retarded? My wife says i'm retarded and i have never gotten so much as a penny!

Obio

lmao!!