PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Think This is Funny. AT ALL!!!!!!

thedude247
March 23rd, 2009, 16:20
For those of you on this thread that are Americans, and you know who you are, what I'm about to say should be taken seriously.

First, WATCH THIS!!!

Now, let me make myself perfectly clear, this is not funny, in fact it's probably the most insulting thing i've heard an American say before. And I've heard some real doosies. The day that this hit the news back home, we were bringing the bodies of 4 very brave Canadian Soldiers home from a war that isn't even are fight, not only do you insult are Military Personell but are National Police Force as well. Personally for me that is were I draw the line, I spend a vast majority of my teenage years serving with the RCMP, and what was said was ****ing insulting.

I hope that my fellow Canadian forum members will stand behind me on this subject, because frankly this is just the latest incident in which you American jerk-off's display your ability to not only not think before you speak, also show the rest of the world that you know nothing about the rest of the world. Your self obsession with your own greatness, by the way 'not that great', and literal stupidity has pissed off most of this god forsaken planet.

I hope that no one on this Forum supports this very demeaning, down right offensive, fulgar remarks that should never even have passed your lips.

So when your in a foriegn contry and nice people don't like you very much, THIS IS WHY, now-a-days what one of you says usually reflects on you all. REMEMBER THAT.

Panther_99FS
March 23rd, 2009, 16:33
And SOH isn't the place for politics....