View Full Version : 'iShoot'

Panther_99FS
March 22nd, 2009, 15:36
--> http://www.ethannicholas.com/iShoot/

XYALFh4UCbc&feature=channel_page

Wittpilot
March 22nd, 2009, 19:39
Speaking of iPhone stuff...

Ed, did you see the update we are gonna get this summer? I can't wait... Copy & Paste !!!!!!! woooohoooo... and they are changing the messaging as well so you can send pictures and what have you. That is the only two big changes they advertised, I didn't see a list of all the changes.

-witt

Lionheart
March 22nd, 2009, 20:32
There is a bigger version of this for iMac. Hilarious.. I was playing it last night. I have the demo version with 3 backgrounds.

Some of the bombs and shells are hilarious. One is nuclear, which does some moderate damage.

I didnt know it was for iPhone also.. That would be hilarious to play online, lol..

Bill

Lionheart
March 22nd, 2009, 20:33

Ed, did you see the update we are gonna get this summer? I can't wait... Copy & Paste !!!!!!! woooohoooo... and they are changing the messaging as well so you can send pictures and what have you. That is the only two big changes they advertised, I didn't see a list of all the changes.

-witt

Witt,

I think you are talking about iPhone OS3. Looks awesome!

<--- still on my humble iPod Touch 16G, but I love it.. :d

Bill

Panther_99FS
March 23rd, 2009, 07:00

-witt

Yep - should be good stuff! :)

Panther_99FS
March 23rd, 2009, 07:01
There is a bigger version of this for iMac. Hilarious.. I was playing it last night. I have the demo version with 3 backgrounds.

Some of the bombs and shells are hilarious. One is nuclear, which does some moderate damage.

I didnt know it was for iPhone also.. That would be hilarious to play online, lol..

Bill

It's rooted in an old PC game called "Scorched Earth" :)